never, no one, under any circumstances, not seen fat. Throughout life, the actress has managed to maintain a chiseled figure: even on the official celebration of 75th anniversary of the star looked excellent.
Relatives stars admit that Lyudmila Markovna whole life trying to eat right to not gain weight. Its diet consisting of simple foods that helped you stay thin without harm for health. Looking at photos of the actress in different years of life, we can safely say that the diet Lyudmila Gurchenko works!"Website"
offers to get acquainted with the basic principles of the diet Lyudmila Markovna
, and your waist has gained subtlety and remained so for many years.
How to make the waist slim
- The right combination of products. Meals during each meal must be selected so that the ingredients best utilized by the body.
- Fractional power. You should accustom yourself to eat 5-6 times a day small portions at a fixed time.
- The rejection of the ballast products. The star of strictly limiting the intake of sugar and salt and rich sauces (based on mayonnaise and sour cream). She did not complain and animal fats. So the famous scene from the movie "Love and pigeons" is almost taken from life!
- Good mood is a guarantee of success. Restrictions restrictions, but if you really want to eat a piece of chocolate, do it! Because a bad mood will sooner or later lead to a breakdown and overeating.
- The method of cooking. Cook meals for a couple, otvorili ink or bake, but fried is better to give up.
- Alcohol. Will have to give up any alcoholic beverages. Without exception.
48 inches, no joke! Such was and remained throughout life coverage waist of this woman is legend...
By the way, the husband of the people's artist Sergei Senin, with whom she lived 18 years, one slip on your favorite salad Lyudmila Markovna
It is fresh grated carrot and Apple, complemented by walnuts, raisins, dried apricots, and dressed with yogurt. It is necessary to remember the recipe and cook often!
If you are inspired by the example of Lyudmila Markovna, tell your friends about it!
Marina Artemova Loves to photograph the beauty of nature, enjoys handmade. Son Vanya had taught the mother to cope with any household tasks effortlessly: Marina knows how to get the most stubborn stains and to clean the house in minutes. Interested in the most acute, various life issues, never remain aloof from what actually matters! Favorite book Marina — "gone with the wind" by M. Mitchell.