Phra DAI

We went with friends this summer in Crimea Kazantip. A large company in three cars. Cross the border with a mass of different tricks, which in principle are not worth AIO. I'll tell you only one standing.

Somewhere over 100 km after customs officials have stopped their local valiant DAI staff and begin to detain at the fact that we are not stuck in the back of the machine label with the inscription «RUS». At that time, as the owner of the car, Oleg, snoring softly in the back seat and saw the tenth dream guy that was driving at the time, Sasha, at that time was trying to mow a fool and otmazyvatsya from fines. Discussions have not led to anything, so Gaetz asked Oleg to follow him in the car to talk.

I must say, Oleg and so the guy who is always half asleep, but now it also awakened. Dissatisfied, he trudged over gaytsy and sat him on the front seat. Then followed a dialogue sledushchy:
(D) aets: Well, what are you, Oleg Gromov as his friend substitute what?
(D) lay down: I mean?
G: Well, that's put him behind the wheel of his car, when you do not have labels. Alexander I can deprive it of rights for up to 2 months (bullshit, because in Ukraine do not take away the rights in principle).
A: Yes, that really there, deprive him immediately for three years.
Ment prifigel by such impudence.
G: Hey, you're kidding joke, or maybe your friend, and there was something human?
And hiding right under the visor Sanya in the car. Then brazen lybitsya, they say, may all be as I say?

Oleg, as I said, the guy is not too quick thinking, but in such cases, for some reason, thinks easily. Therefore gaytsy gives you next phrase:
A: Maybe you and CSS (Internal Security) is not present?
The cop turns purple from another borzosti Oleg, but the foundation of the old tactics - never apply signs of panic - it is familiar, and he replies:
G: Yes, come on, you want call?
A: No, and without them we can solve the problem.

Mentyara same feel superior, begins to put pressure on Oleg:
D: No, go ahead, call me, here's a phone.
And his hands Mobil.
Oleg with absolutely impenetrable overlooking takes Mobil cop ... and puts in his pocket with the words:
A: Maybe you did not have mobile phones? ..

At ment rounded eyes, the face appears Incredible range of emotions, its processor is clearly overloaded in the head. We pick up artist is called a "break pattern" or something like that. This cop did not expect.
As a result, moment of silence gives Oleg Sasha's rights and hissed through his teeth:
D: That's where you buy a sticker, and two liters of apple juice. Juice - me. Stickers - on the back of Prilep. And so I did not see you anymore!
We have long remembered this story and bellow. From the part of the behavior in an extreme situation, Oleg, in part - from the fact that their gaytsy taking bribes in the form of juice.
© avto.sru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting