Adventures of a taxi driver

Last week my wife and I decided to take a trip to Krasnoyarsk Swarms creek - excellent, by the way, the zoo! There's that and who see what fun for adults and children. But now it's not about that. We decided to take a taxi - bus need to get at least an hour. It came battered vazovskaya fourteenth model. His wife sat back, I'm close to the carrier. Behind the wheel was a lean, red-white-haired man in shorts. Some antsy all. I looked suspiciously at him - it seemed that our taxi driver with a hangover.
 - My eyes are red, right? - Suddenly he asked me himself.
 - There is a small - I agreed. And winked:
 - After yesterday?
 - Oh, you! - Said the taxi driver, touching the machine off. - On the night I ...
And from that moment, and until the arrival gate to the zoo (and we even slipped turn to them), our taxi driver did not close his mouth. From what I firmly concluded, still with a hangover! With me for this reason, too, if uncontrolled talkativeness.
Denis - the taxi driver so named - told us how he took the client in Lesosibirsk and on the way back to stalled - ran out of gas, but the sensor indicated that the tank it has a lot of broke, it seems. And he vyzvanival his friends, drove to a petrol canister and towed it to the filling.
 - And these assholes, excuse me, with whom I shared the last ruble, under whose machines lay for hours, helping them all to one squeal, bitch, "Give to sleep!" - Swinging free donut hand, angrily shouted Denis. And I believed him, no, not with a hangover! Similarly protorchal night on the road, until finally he found a kind soul and tow it to the nearest gas station.
Then Dennis told how rescued last summer from the true rape or something worse to him unknown girl.
 - I'm going to call Zheleznyaka, and suddenly I see: in front of me a black «BMW» with an open back door is - blinking his red eyes and occasionally glancing at me - listen to me or not - he told his husky voice. - Well, I think now here someone will pass closer to overtaking tear the fuck this dangling back and forth door. Well, I started to honk his, blinking lights. A carrier beemveshki zero attention, rushing on with the tailgate open. Well, I went and cut in front of him and stopped in front, to explain that he had no right.
And then I see: In the open door at once crashes disheveled and tearful girl and plops down next to me on the front seat.
 - Uncle! - She calls me. - Take me out of here soon, save!
I must admit I was taken aback, and while standing still.
A brunette gets BMW's and waddle up to me. By type - Azer like.
 - You do what you want? - He asks me, so the threat. - Problems like, yes?
But I am not easily frightened, all seen in sixteen years, that's because of this the wheel. And I said to him:
 - Do you kunak, firstly, the door was open, so I wanted to warn you. And secondly, it is now clear who and why you opened the door. Why did you insult a girl? She is still a child at all (and my unwitting passenger actually seventeen or eighteen, not more).
 - That is none of your business! - Roughly speaking it. - Give me the girl, and drive himself further, while we did not take for you to really!
And from his car, I see, gets another brunette. That, apparently, which hurt the girl in the back seat. Well, there's no time for heroics. If vvyazhus with them in the fight (Well, I do not know how many of them there, in the BMW, her tinted glasses, I see so far only two), horseradish anyone of passing or passing plead, stopudovo! And then there's this girl screams: "Go away, please!". Well, I'm on the gas and took off up the street. And these, imagine me! Five kilometers so we were playing catch-up, until I saw a traffic police patrol car and stopped in front of her. And they themselves have hindered me - a radar they showed that I was traveling in excess.
Leteha crew of DPS to me with the claim: "What's the matter, why persecute you?". And I told him: "You are not me, you beemvehu brakes, chasing us!". And these horsemen already screwed together somewhere.
Well, I told him everything I knew. And lass confirmed that she was late somewhere, wheelbarrow on the street decided to catch. Well, these horsemen, and it was picked up. The two sat in front, one behind. Here it is something at once and began to molest the girl, in the car wanted to undress her. She managed to open the door, but she had to jump on the move worked. That's the moment I saw them and stopped, and the girl was able to escape and drop me. And then began the chase, but without a shootout.
 - Do you have any number of them wrote something? - Asks me Lieutenant? Yes, what's the fuck wrote! And the girl said that did not pay attention to the number. Gaetz wanted to take the girl to the nearest branch to testify to it removed. But she refused to - home and says, I want to. Well, I had to work on. Let us go traffic cops, that's how the story ends, with no consequences for those bastards. And for us, too. The girls, I drove to the home, and the horsemen are no longer met. Maybe carriageways have been. Yes, although the city, then we have a great, maybe even meet again ...
I respectfully looked nondescript our cage: a hero! Maybe he is lying? Pats simply by not fucking do. Although it was possible to come up with idle talk anything and pozanyatnee.
-Or That's the story - not appeased between Denis. We have already moved on municipal bridge on the right bank and we had to go quite a bit.
- This order is and now the other guys, too, went to him and then bellow like horses. I get a call once - on Shchorsa. 103a, the third entrance. Well, I find this ten-storey house, and he - dvuhpodezdny! I went out again to the dispatcher: because, I say, and so, maybe some mistakes when out? Maybe another house? It has a two rather than three entrances. She looked at answers: no, the call from the address entered Schorsa. 103a. drive up to the entrance of the third ...
Well, just in case I dropped in on the side of the house - maybe there is still locked. Nope!
A manager radiruet me again: "Where have you gone, the client is waiting for you on the street, at the third entrance. You know how to count to three? »
I feel that I begin to demolish the roof. Again, I go around the house. That is a sign: "Street. Shchorsa. 103a "Here entrances: the first, the second. A third no! Not-To!
I communicate with the dispatcher and ask to give me a phone customer, can he clarify the situation. Dala. I dial the number. "Hello, I say, is a taxi. Where are you hiding your non-existent third entrance? ". A client says: "So the first time you come to this address? Got it. Turn your head to the left ... See, there, across the path, another ten-candle stands odnopodezdnaya? »
I turn my head and really, in two dozen meters from my car ten-tower stands next to the house 103a. And only its entrance a man waving his hand to me.
"It's me! - He shouts into the phone to me. - And this house - is our third entrance! You you arrive at me, or I'll go up? »
I took it and asked: "Who's guess as to number your house that does sided house recorded his entrance (to nail him for it in his head to score!)?».
A man sighs: "And I know? Maybe next house numbers are not enough, and that's made him the third entrance. And we suffer. If not previously explain what our third approach - is the next house, no guests, no taxi drivers can not find us ... »
I must admit I laughed, listening to the story of Dennis: Well, fills man!
When they returned home, curiosity found on the Internet address of the house and a picture 103a. But it did not lie, it seems, Denis! Is there and the main house, and a candle near odnopodezdnaya ...
No, the guys agree: what is still an interesting work of taxi drivers, as well?
(Sibirskie)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting