All their feet

Elena Protsenko Khromtau lives in Aktobe region. Due to the negligence of doctors, have a 24-year-old girl from childhood are not working hands. However, this does not prevent her to paint, write poetry and to help older sister at home: Lena learned to do all the kicking.

16 photos via voxpopuli.kz

2. I have cerebral palsy (CP). So I get by coincidence. My parents wanted me to be born in their homeland in the Kostanai region, but labor has begun on the road, so I came to the light in the train. Not without a birth trauma. And after I had a vaccination, which can not be done for children with birth trauma ...

3. Childhood ... to six years there were many representatives of clinics and alternative medicine. The doctors said that I can not even keep his head, not to mention the fact, to sit, to walk, to do something. But mom and dad did not give up.

4. My mother and I spent much time in the Caucasus, father's sister lives there with his family. It was there, after visiting a chiropractor, I have learned to keep my head and sit. By the way, the Caucasus is still my favorite place. There's somehow easier, other people. If we, in Khromtau when walked with me (there was no children's wheelchair and rolled me in the ordinary) people laugh and point the finger: "Such a big girl, and in a wheelchair!" In the Caucasus, I do not remember at all.

5. By the way, over the years, people have not changed. That is why I still have to tantrums, do not like to be alone near shops: here are the same people who are trying to give alms. I understand: stroller, stereotypes, the desire to do good work, but we need also to look a little closer - I'm not dirty, well-dressed and stroller for walks I have not ruined ...

6. When I say, "I do not know how you manage to do all down!", It makes me very funny because I do not know how everyone else is doing something with his hands.

7. In general, because no one from birth can not control his hands - this study, so while my peers learned to do everything hands, I learned to work the legs.

8. My legs are developed not worse hands of ordinary people, with only one difference: I'm not all they can get, which, however, does not prevent me from doing the usual household chores, babysit the little nephew to draw. In general, I can just shy sometimes. It is only at first glance it seems that I'm helpless.

10. Craving for drawing and writing poetry - it is a child, simply turns itself.

15. I love life? And for that I hate her? I have a family, home, work, friends, hobbies. Unfortunately, many people believe that if a person has a disability, then he is certainly angry at the world and takes offense at all. Of course, there are such people, but I - not one of them. I am one of those who take life as it is and enjoy it as much as possible.

16. I, too, is in a bad mood and depression, but it is a rarity. Basically I'm a happy, cheerful person that can confirm everyone who knows me. One of my favorite phrases is: "If life has handed you a lemon - strained brains and make lemonade!" I do not know who the author is, but it is on this principle and I live!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting