These Bukhara cakes

Blogger protchenkov wrote in his diary:

I have long wanted to see how to make the Uzbek bread. A few days ago - I looked. Now, I suggest to you.

22 photos

1. Taking a walk last weekend in Bukhara, I saw a low door with clear even to a foreigner (not such as me, but quite alien) sign.

2. In fact, it turned out to be a bakery, where they work two brothers. Ravshan and Aziz. The first thing they said when they heard that I was from St. Petersburg - "Uh-uh, bro, Zenit - Champion!". It turned out very fond of football.
Ravshan 38.

3. Aziz - 28

4. Get up early. By 5:30 the first batch of cakes ready. Lie down too early, of course if you do not watch football on the eve of.
Oddly enough, they do not cake of flour Uzbek and Kazakh - it is better.

5. It is said that Russia is even better. Their friends are engaged in the same business in St. Petersburg.

6. work every day, and the output itself satisfied "as you like." The district has several of these bakeries.

7. They help Ravshan son. The stove does not climb (still small), but everything else is already doing.

8. That such forms of applied pattern on the cake.

11. This guy was the most adult of all the kids crowded around.

12. Ravshan have three children, Aziz - two.

14. I was allowed to look into the tandoor.

15. cakes sticks to the inner walls of the furnace.

16. In order to stick to the wall of the cake just need to dive into the tandoor.

17. Inside is very hot. Cakes baked 8 minutes.

18. To extract is easier.

19. Just cling poker.

20. On the day of the guys doing about 300 cakes. Sell ​​immediately for 500 sum - about 6 rubles.

21. The finished product.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting