2 cups of cabbage mashed potatoes and 2 eggs turn into “Grandma’s charm”: I cook them regularly!

Having tried these cakes, I could not guess what the main ingredient was. The delicate taste of vegetable dough, echoing notes of fresh greens - an ideal snack, a great addition to soup or low-fat meat.

Prepare useful yeastless cakes Very easy. To my surprise, the recipe doesn’t even contain flour and no hint of butter!

I suggest you try this one. low-calorie Everyone who cares about their health and looks after their figure. Ready cakes can be sprinkled with grated hard cheese and lightly baked. This is my dream dish!

Bread in the oven Ingredients
  • cauliflower
  • 2 eggs
  • bundle of cilantro, can be replaced with dill or parsley
  • 2 tbsp lemon juice
  • 0.5 tsp salt

Preparation
  1. Heat the oven to 180 degrees, prepare the parchment for baking.
  2. Grind the cauliflower in a blender. You will get about 2 cups of cabbage mass.

3. Put the cabbage mixture in a bowl suitable for use in the microwave. Cover the bowl with food film. Place it in the microwave for 2 minutes, then take it out, stir the base for the test and put the bowl in the microwave for another 2 minutes. You can use an oven instead of a microwave.

4. Let the cabbage cool and squeeze out the excess liquid with gauze or kitchen towel.

5. Mix cabbage, eggs, lemon juice, finely chopped greens. Ambassadori, you can pepper to taste and add additional seasonings for the aroma: dried basil, coriander, garlic powder is suitable.

6. Form a small cake from the dough - you will get 6-7 pieces. Place them on parchment and send them to the oven for 10 minutes. After 10 minutes, gently turn the cakes over and bake them for another 5-7 minutes.

After watching this video, a good appetite is inevitable. This is how vegetable cakes are prepared.

about:blank

It's good to have sour cream cakes like the pancakes my grandmother made. Neat rounds, resembling tortillas, can be filled with filling and served rolled up. Choose the filling at your discretion: toasted mushrooms, sliced squid, boiled eggs, meat pate - so many variations of this dish are asked for on the table!

Bon appetit! Share with your friends the best recipes, I really want them to appreciate these oven-cake It's worth it.

Tags

See also

New and interesting