KazBelAZ

Kazakh-belorusskooe KazBelAZ enterprise started by the end of 2009. The project aims to create a platform for the overhaul of components and assemblies for mining machinery, construction, trucks and parts for them.

20 photos via russos

02. Before entering the hall hangs a poster here. I wonder if it ever stopped someone from marriage and in general somehow raises employee morale?

03. Okay, back to the factory. At the initial stage mastered the repair and production of spare parts.

04. And then begin to collect and own the car, gradually increasing localization.

05. Repair of the experimental mine dump.

06. The plant had a small incident. Chief Engineer said that journalists arrive. Well, he otdrait one of the shop, put benches. Everything is as usual.

07. What was his surprise when we flowed around the room, taking pictures of everything.

08. But the word must be said that the part where we were not expecting to be a little less clear and colored.

09. And on the stands, we do not even look.

10. The local know-how - drying.

11. Who will guess what the item is?

12. Transmission.

13. Mine Equipment.

14. It seems diesel.

15. BelAZ.

16. Electric.

17. Remote.

20. Let at JV "KazBelAZ" Equipment intended for use in the mines of the company "Kazakhmys". In the future, may be established in the exports of machinery and neighboring countries.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting