Only for girls

Many critics hear a girl in his address at the fact that they are carried out for money, marries a foreigner and all.

This post will be a counterweight. The girls also have something to say to us - to the peasants.

For convenience, the men were divided into several categories.

Category One. The man with the machine.

It is almost every second. They either sit in them or on them or near them, or hold on to modestly some of automobile parts, as if to understand - I'm here not just stand, it's my machine.

Author:

Here is the last uncle seems to me particularly suitable. Still, many coincidences!

Category Two. The man with the animal.

That is - the absolute removal of the brain. If a man is not a machine, it certainly feels the some animal. Look at the picture below, you can ensure that the range of living creatures is extensive. Perhaps they think that women excite men probe dogs? Or admiring these photos should awaken maternal instincts in a woman? Guessing ...

And here I barely restrained so as not to be inflamed with passion. Well, just one big mimimi!

The third category. Men in shorts.

Well, everything is clear. If the men of the first category demonstrate their wealth, the second - his good heart, men of this category - his pants.

However, we must admit that there are no panties. But they did not come across so often - it's still a site for serious relationship!

More often a transitional option. When the man, as it were in shorts, but as if without them. The reasons for beztrusya can only guess. But as a rule, the reason written on the forehead of the men in red neon letters.

Category fourth. Men with food.

Here, as they say, no comment.

Category Five. Passport photo.

My favorite category :)))) No more pigs and chebureks. Immediately evident that serious, decent people.

Category sixth. Originals.

Very rare category. But despite this, they won many ponabezhalo.

Girls, well, someone to take something? I have such an abundance of something completely confused - did not choose ...

Source: puerrtto.livejournal.com

Tags

See also

New and interesting