After 30 years, they found each other

We can only be happy for these people =)

And then my signature to this topic.

Met in the marriage agency man and woman know each other's first love.

In search of its second half Rotor Elena and Vitaly were in the same marriage agency. At the meeting, they remembered that they were in love with as a teenager, but then decided not to admit to feelings.

History chance meeting Elena and Vitaly, who now have a common name - Nikolaev, consists of a chain of events, which say that the very fate led them towards each other.

Both has a broad experience. 41-year-old Lena - school psychologist, nine years ago, buried her husband. 44-year-old Vitaliy - doctor on the ambulance, divorced. Both have grown children.

None of them could not establish personal life. They have long suffered, taking the difficult decision to seek help from a professional matchmaker.

- I have long been a widow. Of course there were dating, meeting, - says Elena. - However, there was no magnetism, some all passing. And one day I saw an ad in the newspaper marriage agency, decided not immediately, thanks mom. She said: "Lena, nothing special about it. Matchmaker - a profession, she will tell ».

Elena was not a good picture, and she brought the photo agency with the passport. There's only smiled: Yeah, with this approach you will long to seek a life partner!

- Just a couple of hours we were addressed by a man, who is also able to provide only a passport photo - says an employee of the agency. - I have decided: we must immediately introduce these "documentary»!

But even professional matchmaker could not imagine that helped reunite two lovers, having lost each other in early youth.

- We were sitting in a restaurant with Vitali, and we had the feeling that we have long known that this meeting is not the first in our lives - continues Elena. - Began to think through the possible mutual friends. And I realized: Vitaly - the same guy who took care of me touching many, many years ago.

It turned out as a child Elena and Vitaly went together to a sports school and liked each other. She was then 12 years old, and he was - 15. Say "I love you" Vitaly did not dare, but the first tender feeling love last a lifetime.

After that meeting, a marriage agency relationship Elena and Vitaly began to evolve rapidly. In the first week of dating, they were introduced to each other's parents and a few months later decided to get married.

- Weddings and me and Elena were - smiles Vitali. - So we decided that we simply write out the registry office, without celebration.

Six months later, the couple married life look very happy, and even thinking about adding to their family friendly.

Source: www.lifenews.ru/news/58312

But they themselves.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting