A new look at migrant workers

Migrant workers come in large numbers here ... ... Someone refers to them positively, but most - negative ... On the other hand - and you would, my dear poets writers began to work on a construction site laborers for a penny? No of course. And the courts would not have revenge. And here he was, albeit with higher obrazovniem. Well, do not appreciate the state of their educators.
A little you become a member of the Academy of Russian Literature and Fine Arts. Derzhavin? Slabooo ... But suddenly he was lucky ...

Tajik Holov Hasan, kneaded concrete on construction sites of St. Petersburg, became a sensation in the world of Russian literature. In addition, he was awarded the Medal of Dostoevsky's "For beauty, humanism and justice." Corresponding member elected to the Academy for outstanding achievements in the development of literature and arts and approved by the general meeting. Can later be elected academician.

About us our story. Will be 5 photos and letters. via mr7.ru

In the 80 Holov Hassan graduated in Dushanbe Institute of Russian language and literature, taught school, wrote poetry, something published. Ten years ago, left the family home and joined the army of migrant workers in St. Petersburg. Came to the construction site laborer. Within a few years rose to record-keeper. "I've seen a lot of Tajiks, Azerbaijanis, Belarusians, Ukrainians - the future academician of Russian literature speaks with a strong accent, - all lived together, we were asked to sit at a construction site. I myself gave a corner to write poetry ».
Migrant workers Hassan said the real heroes of our time, samples of self-sacrifice.

"One day at a construction site, I saw an old Tajik crying. I went, "Why are you crying? It is not good when the old man is crying! ". "Just talked to her granddaughter - he answers me - Heart torn apart I wish I could now sit down at dostarkhan with my family!". But the old man who could not go home - heads for many months did not pay him a salary and a penny, he gets to go home, "- Hassan recalls years in construction, suddenly turning on epic style.

Today it a black suit with a white shirt, polished shoes on his chest - a medal. View 52-year-old poet, somewhat embarrassed.
So - confused - saw him in the literary poetic association "harbor lights" at the weekly meeting of the Central District Library. MV Lomonosov. Their company, though miraculously preserved from the 60's - enthusiastic poet forty touching bearded writers - Kholova took under his wing.
"That we encourage the Academy of Russian Literature Hasanchiku given membership" - boasts Panasenkova Dean, head of Leto. - Translated his poems published book. He sent it to Tajikistan to each family member, in all villages ».
On the little book called ultimatum "If you love ..." - dandelions. On the third page of the explanation - "Translated from the Tajik Svetlana Lazutina».
This is, to put it mildly, an exaggeration.
"None of us knows Tajik just Hasanchik wants to distribute their works in Russian-speaking environment. He wrote his poems in bad Russian, and we treated them literary. This, by the way, it's hard - it is necessary not only to convey the idea, but oriental flavor not to lose "- writer Olga Safarova also became a" translator "Kholova.
"Sometimes Hasanchik did not know how the Russian word sounds. Then he drew it. - She says - for example, wrote a "lamp", but felt that there must be something else. Drew and I realized that the right word - "Light"! ".

It turns out that medals and membership in the Academy of literature - mostly merit "translators»?
"Of course!" - Honestly answered Dean Panasenkova.
The big table library University poetic family selflessly sheltered colleague caught in a difficult situation. "Because we, Russian - good people" - smiles Dean Panasenkova.
At weekly meetings, "Lights harbor" Hassan Holov reads poetry to his patrons in Tajik, and those tenderly shake their heads in time with the unfamiliar syllables.
Goodbye Hassan promises: "I will be your trust opravdat!»
Shaking hands, "I respect you from earth to heaven!".

Two months ago, Hassan left the building - he was invited to work in the diaspora interpreters. Not officially make out, complaining Hassan. "While all documents are in order, a residence permit got." Hurriedly pulls out a stack of documents portfolio, copies of questionnaires, readily shows. Sad to say, it is possible to return to the construction site. "Maybe on the ads will work on apartments».

Newspaper ads already once changed his life. Under the heading "Date," a year ago he read an ad "looking for a serious relationship." Recently, Hassan and his fiancee were married. Live in a communal his wife, soon to be born son Hassan. He's going to call him Peter, in honor of the founder of St. Petersburg.

Literary translation:

Hassan Holov:
Why do you people gave heart?
Land for his blossoming presented,
He enjoys these colors,
He asks his land space ask,
Say unto the earth - jug with flowers whose heart?
Always green blooms where?
What lips shores?

Translator:
So why the Almighty gave people heart?
The ground like a blooming garden, people did.
There flowering enjoying drink his dream,
And the earth asks us through beauty:
 - Whose Heart - pitcher with flowers that bloom always?
In whose lips the words bloom, and in the heart - the beauty?

truncated. again tsopik © mr7.ru

ps klyuёm gentlemen klyuёm author and "damned guest workers»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting