Illegal migrant workers hostel

Writes zyalt

The evening, a Moscow suburb. I drove up to the address, which must be located hostel illegal migrant workers. For a long time I can not find a house, then it turns out that by the desired home, I passed several times. The two-story abandoned building, the windows dark, never would have thought that within a hundred people are preparing to celebrate the new year light holiday "Navruz", according to the solar calendar.

19 photo + letter

01. Inside the windows sealed with black tape or bricked up. No one should know that people live here.

02. In a small hut is home to around 500 people. Some rooms sleep in shifts. The roof is illegal hostel one "enterprise" that provides cleaning services for the city streets. The owner of this company took the documents of workers and has agreed with the police that they avoided the building side. Complaining one here will never be if the hostel will be closed, that 500 people will be on the street. Recently, due to the call of local residents closed the neighboring dormitory, part of its residents have moved here.

03. The first impression is very dirty. The floor and walls crawling hordes of cockroaches, rats running around. This does not prevent children safely walk here barefoot. Cockroaches are falling from the ceiling to the people, the food and the bed. They are here for a long time no one is paying attention. All the black dots on the floor IT cockroach.

04. Fragment of a wall. All black points - IT cockroach. I've never seen so many insects in one place. It's more like some TV shows where the characters have to go through the test abominable in the fight for the top prize.

05. The children very much. Many are sick, some are dying. No medical care no one has. Ambulance here no one cause, the house is not on the map.

06. One of the rooms. Almost no furniture. They sleep on the floor, one by one. In this small room lives of 10 men, almost all of the wipers. Festive table: bread, soda, apples and risotto.

07. pilaf most delicious eaten with the fingers.

08. Gala dinner, roast. Such a dinner guest workers can afford a few times a year.

09. Yum yum!

10. In this room there lives a family of 7 people. They sleep in shifts. I do not understand why you can not keep the room clean. The plate did not wash apparently several years. What prevents the wash plate, floor, dishes, I do not understand.

12. The average salary of these people 6,000 rubles. Officially they do not exist. In their place are working relatives and friends of the leaders ZhEKov. Each worker brings a host of up to 20 000 rubles per month. 500 employees 10 000 000 rubles per month, and this is only one hostel.

13. Do not think that these people work hard. As told by the locals, in a hostel is always full of people.

14. Each has its own story, how he got to Moscow.
 - And the police have not touched?
 - What are you! The police protects us. The owner agreed with them if any problem, we are to call them, they decide everything!

16. Another room.

17. The conditions in which illegal immigrants live-wipers, sometimes even worse and harder than their job. As it turned out, almost everywhere they live with families and children in the basements of houses and buildings. "In every area of ​​the city have special dorms for the workers, but the places they usually sell to traders from the markets. - Tajiks sent to the cellars, where they live, give birth to and raise children, cook, wash and eat in the basins among the pipes. " Place in the basement, too, is: for the Russians - 400 rubles, for the inhabitants of the CIS - 500 rubles. & Quot;

19. After 15 minutes after the shooting of one room looked intoxicated lady Slavic appearance. Then another and another ... In fact, the lady turned out to be female citizens of Belarus, they also live here. Work seemingly inexpensive prostitutes. Ladies feel the danger and to me fell threat. And then I am going to a camp and had to retire.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting