Responsive Dr.

Kaliningradian while traveling from New York to Moscow pulled out from the world of the child and a woman.

Andrei Yershov - doctor anesthesiologist-resuscitator. For 13 years living and working in the United States. On the day he flew from New York to his native Kaliningrad from home reported that his father was taken to hospital.

Landing on the flight New York - Moscow was in full swing, the passengers bags laid out on the shelves. One lady suddenly became ill, she was slumped in his chair. Neighbors fuss: "Doctor!" Came to the rescue Yershov.
 - It was clear what was going on. Hypertensive crisis. Lady, I quickly brought to life - says the "Komsomolskaya Pravda" Andrew. - We are quietly flew to Moscow, where I had the transplant.

A few hours later Ershov boarded the plane Moscow - Kaliningrad. Hardly he sat down as again: "Help! Doctor! »
 - I was not even surprised. I thought, "Well, somebody got sick again." Quietly I got up and went to see what happened. On the seat I saw the boy unconscious. And here is it was serious ...

- ... The boy had convulsions. R is an anesthesiologist with years of experience, know how to act in such a situation, - says Andrey.

Coast boy became better, and then the doctors "ambulance" arrived. The boy and his mother removed from the flight and taken to hospital. Doctors diagnosed "convulsive paroxysm" and treated for another week.

- For me, these two cases are not surprising, - says Andrey mother Rimma Nikolaevna. - My son would never have stood aside, if you need help. It is not the first time saves people time off.
source

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting