As I was in Durkee

BAYAN perhaps, but FSUs

Are you a psychiatrist?
 - Yes.
 - Something I can hardly believe ...
 - For a long time, and it's you at notice?
 - And here's how you came into the office and thought - not a real doctor sitting naked on the windowsill, and even hand in hand to hold!
 - Yes, it's my wings!
 - And the doctors are no wings!
 - Well, guess: a doctor, I pecked! And you no longer turn to the office do not go, I realized ?! (Flies)

- Good afternoon!
 - Good afternoon!
 - And Cho is you mimic me ?! You cho, doctor, found a weak, or what ?! Found on whom you can fight back, huh ?! And I'm here right now on your head physician perhaps, understand ?! "Good afternoon"! Tease me, asshole. It will be a good day to you! .. Well, I still like the feel better ... Goodbye!
 - Bye!
 - Oh, you kid, teasing again? !!! ..

- I'll drive a hammer in front of your eyes, and you follow him ... No, no, it is not necessary to close the hands. It's not fair ...

- Tell me, what day of the week?
 - Ponevtornik.
 - And if you think?
 - Chetverda.
 - Oh well. A number of today what?
 - The number today is a positive integer. You say no? ..

- Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth II! Sanitation!

- Patients, and why are you wearing sunglasses? I need to see your eyes, clear please ... Haha, so it is you squint, you - ha ha ha! - To the optometrist is necessary. Ha ha ha!
 - No, I have to you. I was very complex because of the eye ...
 - Ha-ha-ha! Of course, there zakompleksuesh, with a squint! Well, come in, ha ha ha! Sit down, oblique. I'll call you oblique anything? Come on, look at the hammer! .. Oh, well, I can not! ..

- Well, you have to remove your pituitary gland, and cerebellum was put in plaster ... Or just zelenkoj anoint yourself as you think?

- Doctor, tell me, I would do anything from the army ...
 - Well, the army we usually recommend Baptists, Adventism poprinimat, epileptic pripadochki good to do, learn two or three fables words of eight, well, flat some plain get yourself, though it is now inefficient ... Here, all done this and come, we will see ... Oh, and I know a beautiful dining room, where you can buy inexpensive ulcer. We will write out tickets to ...

- I remember, we went three times with patients in mental attack ... They put on pajamas and parade - march, march on Oblzdravotdel! ..

- The patient, why are you always on the belly crawl? You have one, or snake varanchik?

- No, doctor, I'm just afraid of heights ...

-TECHNIQUE, You say love? Very good ... Will recover in the same room with this Lunokhod ... He, incidentally, the oil flows, look there ... and soil samples should be out from under him to take on a regular basis ...

-Let's Sick, compete shirt. So good. The shoulder's just wonderful. Hoses, saying longish? And we will be tying up their neatly behind ... shirts we fashion, Armani ... left ...

-Do My husband's mania nothingness ...

Doctor, I Kutuzov-tops.
-Do not worry. Couple shots -and you just tops.
-A Kutuzov?
-A Kutuzov, we have to recover.

Doctor, I hear a voice that I ordered something.
-For example?
-Here, Recently ordered by the 2nd Byelorussian, Ukrainian 1st, 2nd and Ukrainian Steppe Fronts no later than the 1st of May to make the trash!

Doctor, I was here yesterday a monument erected without hands. Come after work to us in the 6th ward to the opening. Go straight along the path, get lost. There will be many people - and this, one of the steppes, and now violent, that is, wild ... for you twitches sheet, a monument and open ...

Doctor, I'm a pig.
-Byvaet. I, too, you know, not a gift ...
-No, I'm real! Grunting, I wallow in a puddle. On the fence scratched ... Doctor, will you treat me?
-What is this for? You are healthy. We'll feed you better. Before the holiday ...

Doctor, I am concerned about the state of the Russian economy.
Well you, my dear, no such Russian economy no! It's all fiction, fantasy yours! You probably love vodka? ..

© 1998 "Red slops»

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting