Gabriel cousins: to Cure diabetes in 30 days

Dr. Gabriel cousins has long been known in raw food circles, but has gained popularity among the wider public after the release of his film, which is called "Cure diabetes in 30 days". The documentary shows how a group of people suffering from obesity and diabetes to completely stop taking the medication and to depend on them after a month of raw food diet under the supervision of Dr. Cousins. Dr. cousins founded the center of "Tree of Life Foundation" in Arizona, where they teach people to eat healthy, including nutrition education in the school system. In this center teach, how to support local agriculture, and how to become healthier people. Dr. cousins holds similar educational programs in different African countries.

In his book "Cure for diabetes", Gabriel explains how to completely cure type II diabetes: through a series of purges of special low-carb diet (the first phase), tiring exercises, herbs and supplements. This diet doctor may recommends that everyone, not just diabetics. According to Gabriel, the type I diabetes is often caused by vaccination in childhood, and type II diabetes caused by improper diet (excess animal fat and sugar). Type II diabetes is much more common among the masses and the easiest cured through proper nutrition. According to Gabriel, diabetes is inflammation, which can quickly negate the abundance of raw plant foods.

In the method of diabetes treatment from Dr. Cousins only three vegan phase (veganism means that people do not consume any animal products, but only raw plant foods or foods that underwent thermal treatment at a temperature not exceeding 40 degrees Celsius (dried in the oven). In the first phase you can not eat any fruit and anything sweet. In the second phase you can eat raw food, fruits and vegetables with a low glycemic index such as berries and carrots. In the third phase permitted almost all raw plant foods and sometimes fruits with a high glycemic index as a treat (e.g. two bananas a day).

People with serious illnesses are advised to follow the first phase of three months or more, then move on to the second phase, and then to thirds. For most people in order to maintain optimal health it is recommended a second phase. 50% of the diet should consist of carbohydrates, such as green plants, vegetables, sprouts and algae — all raw (pickled, or dried at a temperature not exceeding 40 degrees, so as not to destroy the enzymes). The rest of the diet should consist of sprouted grains, legumes and nuts. Such a diet not only heals and is the best prevention against diseases but also rejuvenates the body and longevity.

Eat less — live longer

Dr. Gabrielle cousins in 70 years

The less you eat, the longer life — this idea was first expressed by the scientist Luigi Cornaro in the fourteenth century, who lived to be 102 years old. Society of centenarians eat a lot less calories than people in the West. Joyful way to achieve this is to have a live plant food — raw food, as raw food is less nutritious than the same, but heat-treated. The doctor may conducted a hunger strike for forty days at a time.

What diet is raw food diet best for you?

Dr. cousins says that a raw food diet must also comply with the Constitution of the person and resonate with the climate in which he lives. For example, people with body Constitution Vata (wind, a thin Constitution), (especially if one lives in the desert), should consume more fats in the form of nuts and avocado, as well as more salt to prevent dehydration. The Constitution of Pitta (fire) can be used a little more fruit (although Gabriel does not recommend a high carbohydrate diet and an abundance of fruits, especially in diseases, and to longevity, as sugar ages a person). And the Constitution is Kapha (water) it is better to eat more raw vegetables, sprouts and foods with a low glycemic index. For example honey and fruit contain sugar, but the fruit cool the body and honey on the turnover warms. Therefore in cold climates the raw foodists are encouraged to eat more fatty foods instead of fruit and honey.

Exercises

Dr. cousins does not recommend too exhausting physical exercises. You need to find what suits you best, whether it's yoga, walking, qigong, etc.

Urinotherapy

Gabriel says that in the 80s tried urine therapy in India and it works, but now the environment is so polluted that it is not advised to practice this method of recovery. Interestingly, this is somewhat coincides with the teachings of Falun Dafa, which mentions that in the past the earth was healing and had healing effect when applied to a wound, and now, if you attach the ground to the wound, the person will get an infection, as the earth and all life now has more karma.

Acid or alkali

The human body is more healthy, when the internal environment more alkaline. Natural raw food alkalizes the blood. But Dr. cousins maintains that excessive alkalization of the body is too bad and brings the body out of balance, this is especially occurs when a person for a long time eats only raw vegetables or fruits, so to maintain the correct balance of acidity in the raw food diet you need to eat nuts, grains and legumes.

Film: "Cure diabetes in 30 days"

From the author: an important element in the raw food diet, and General nutrition in General, is that to improve digestion it is important to soak, and in some cases and sprout grains, legumes, nuts and seeds before consumption. The Internet has a lot of information on this subject. The process of soaking and sprouting many times improves and eases digestion. Nuts and seeds are preferably soaked in a slightly salted water and cereal in slightly acidified water (you can use lemon or Apple cider vinegar). Dry grains, beans and nuts need in the dehydrator or oven (at the lowest temperature), usually all day or night. Dried food lasts a long time, the nuts are placed in a glass jar and store in the refrigerator until ready for use.

A table showing how long it takes to soak and sprout each product type:

• Food soaking Time (hrs) Germination (days)
  • Almonds 8-12 No sprouting or 3 days
  • The adzuki beans 8-12 4
  • The amaranth 8 1-3
  • Barley 6 2
  • Black beans 8-12 3
  • Brazil nuts 3 No sprouting
  • Buckwheat 6 2-3
  • Cashews 2-4 No sprouting
  • Chickpeas / Garbanzo 8 2-3
  • ½ Flax seed Not germinate
  • Nuts 8-12 No sprouting
  • Kamut 7 2-3
  • Lentils Beans 7 2-3
  • Macadamia nuts 2 Not germinate
  • Millet 5 12 hours
  • Mung beans 8-12 4
  • Oatmeal 6 2-3
  • Pecans 6 No sprouting
  • Pistachios 8 No sprouting
  • Pumpkin seeds 8 3
  • Radish seeds 8-12 3-4
  • Sesame seeds 8 2-3
  • Sunflower seeds 8 12-24 hours
  • Quinoa 4 2-3
  • Walnuts 4 No sprouting
  • Wheat 7 3-4
  • Wild rice 9 3-5
A little about my story. In his youth, after all sorts of diets, I found the raw food diet, which helped me get rid of excess weight, but I ate a lot of fruit, following the recommendation of fructarians. And in winter this kind of power was difficult for me. In the future, with the move, the theme of power went by the wayside, and I just ate a normal vegetarian (more vegan) food. But over the years this power has increased a lot of excess weight, there is swelling in the feet and fingers, appeared heartburn, digestive problems... Especially I was tormented by heartburn, which appeared from everything that I ate. Deciding to pull myself together, I went on a raw food diet, only this time, eat mostly raw vegetables and greens as well as sprouted grains, beans (the beans I germinated and boiled) and dipped with nuts. Heartburn completely gone, weight is normal and my health is excellent. So close to me recommendations doctors - raw foodists, who do not suggest to focus on fruits and eat more raw plant foods. All the familiar vegetables including potatoes, carrots, beets, zucchini can be eaten raw. With the case of potatoes it is necessary to peel, RUB on a grater and rinse it under water several times until the water runs clear, to wash away the bad taste of the starch. If you suffer heartburn, starch is better not to wash it because potato juice is the best remedy against it. published

P. S. And remember, only by changing their consumption — together we change the world! ©

Source: www.newsps.ru/zhizn/izlechit-diabet-za-30-dnej-sovety-syroeda-doktora-gabrielya-kazensa.html

Tags

See also

New and interesting