Mum - Birthday

Good time to all who'll read these things il watch! The essence of the situation is that my favorite (so happened) dnyuhu April 1 ... confer on a mini-family council (mother is not included)
decided that the best gift - a book made with your own hands.

Rummaging in the network, it was decided to make a gift, in view of the tree of happiness, love and harmony called "Ava", links to resources which drew inspiration will not give, because
a lot of them, and read everything, and worked for yourself! Let's start ...

Will be 23 photos.

We go shopping with my daughters, for I do not know where to take beads buy 5 kulechkov different beads, color from pink to blue, but in all purple tone ...

We buy at a flea market motushku with a thin wire, tree branches can shop kolyhatstso from "wind»

Printsesskam give the job to weave beads, occupation I want to see is not the most fun, if one would be easier ... I was a team of 50 people to manage, than to get a thread in Biserko ...
Although I admit, at first, "thread" took about 30 minutes for the last 4-6 minutes ... Maybe we should go on?!? ))))

pierces the wire beads and spinning, shop the rest understood not falling rain Aki

Meanwhile, the wire was bought 4secheniya and relentlessly plastered in a cardboard box, the network usually offer just plaster in the package, in a wire, so to speak, the skeleton of our tree

6. a day (shop for sure) we obtain, and twisting further shop was like a tree

7.Tem time printsesski could naplesti pile of twigs and we begin to cheat on their branches

8.Other view

9.cherez day became more branches "dressed»

That's about looks matter when it was decided that with enough beads !!!

Then we have to work with plaster, all links said it is necessary to seal the Bisser - we did

As it turned out not in vain, because when pouring frame packs touches, if not closed - it was b ...
nikarasho here it should be noted that we should not interfere with gypsum votoy and PVA, shop ever !!!

13. decided long thought, what would be "down" to turn the ground, took a self-adhesive ... But !!! Ava zhyzh special night !!! By this, it was decided razbrat screen from afona4 and tear out the LEDs for backlighting
simply I have a lot of work all the broken stuff, and Aion - actually the brightest LEDs on the market ... And for new just broke to go. But you can bulb juzat

14.kogda packages removed some branches "were bare," domazyvali match

15. Shaw is left is supposedly so

16.moё older treasure trying to mommy

17.Nu goes something like this ...

18. poured into the ground in advance miracle, bought-colored squares nepanyatno sho ... Why is it sold, I did not penetrate, just passed - and realized we need this sho

19.vot they are closer

20. And so, we've got something like this ... It's a pity the camera down and the lights can not transmit all colors ... Do not abuse this is my first post on the date of registration does not look

21 /
We turn off the lights and enjoy the fairy tale ...

More

23rd last ... Small jump to the ceiling ... I, frankly, too ... because they wanted to finish another sticking wire beads, but favorite dnyuha ... And though a gift from on me to be, but we hope that this will be the best for the last time ...
Thank you all, the instruction as a whole is, I will question - answer! Love to all!

Posted in [mergetime] 1333227440 [/ mergetime]
PS: My favorite sleeping nearby, have not seen, so sho - tsssssssssss

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting