Where it is necessary to develop tourism?

01. A total of 5 photos

Dear colleagues!

Originally I wanted to write a lot of letters, insert a bunch of pictures, but changed his mind. I'll tell you a little bit: the last few years my mother goes to rest in the place where she grew up - Primorsky Krai, Olginsky district,. Timothy. That is, if not entirely wild places, then in any case, there is only the infrastructure of a village shop. All tourism - wild. Beaches - wild. Sam was not even visited, and very expensive from Novosibirsk (thanks to the Government and caring, bleat, Railways in particular) - 13500 one way ticket on the train to Vlad last year alone cost - Turkey cheaper round-trip on the plane. Well, God bless them, creatures, Judge. I do not mean that. Now give the whole Russian tourism company "Resorts of the North Caucasus" - I think they will develop tourism in Primorye as well as on its Caucasus! ))

Quality pictures - yeah, that. So sorry, my mother SLR clamped to himself. Will all 5 photos without a description, this is not a report, I was not there - if you like, say, the past few years, we can find even more qualitatively.

04. While all - fifth overlooked ((reformats separately kin

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting