Family booksellers - "thugs", beating eight

This is the version of the investigation. It was actually - he studied our correspondent Nikolai Varsegov

When meeting with Valeria Shangina I gently shook her little hand, and a woman screamed from the sharp pain. I did not know that Valerie broken wrist in the winter of that bloody fight, because we met with her and.

Valeria and her husband Sergey - booksellers, intelligent bookworms, held in Kirov small shop of old books. Strong muscles do not stand out. Therefore, I'm surprised to read the materials of the investigation of the district - Police Captain AA Zhukov, where the captain found that Shangina not only committed acts of violence against peaceful drink up at the entrance of the company (7 young big boys and 1 girl), but must be brought under Art. 116 h. 1 of the Criminal Code (beatings).

But given that the thugs, booksellers, Napa - according to Captain Zhukov - in the morning to peacefully drank company themselves have caused injury, recklessly swinging his fists, then the aggrieved party (7 men and 1 girl) declined from the generosity of the criminal case.

This fantastic story Valeria has posted on his blog. And I will give her podsokratit.

Sergey and Valery Shangina:

CONFESSION VALERIA

"... Relations with its neighbors - something delicate. But what we must have the patience to get along on one platform with a family of alcoholics and their friends? We have suffered 7 years and would continue to tolerate, if not recent events.

The fact that we have a small apartment - 33 meters at five. The wall goes into the entrance. Because we can not help all students become the neighbor's drinking. And children should be mode! But the last 7 years we were somehow destined to live with it. Solve the problem of the valiant police forces did not succeed. For all the time they came to the challenges of times 4, and then at 5 am, when all the neighborhood drinking companions, upivshis, having fought and yelled, sprawling home, and we had to give an explanation, as we dare disturb such an important state body, and even night!

Usually we solved this problem as follows: the husband went to the site and politely urged to move to another floor, so that the requirement to leave the drunk moron staircase regarded by them as a deep insult and a direct cause for a fight. The rest of the neighbors sufferers prefer to endure.

And on this night it was the same. Vain attempts to put the kids, frightened cries and vain hope that soon they will last and raspolzutsya dopyut home. In the morning my husband could not resist and went to ask to move to another location sabantui.

Neighbor - Eugene Shalaginov (the victim)

Next - the sound of blows, the thunder. The eldest daughter, saying: "Daddy hit!" Pops up in the unlocked door of the apartment. And I once heard her loud cry! I run. The child is in the hallway and inhuman voice shouts. A hand covered in blood, swollen.

- We kill the Pope! Pope kill! - Screaming daughter.

Her husband's body pressed against the wall sideways, folded in half, arms down (Why did he not close on strikes ?!). And the blood! A lot of blood! Now I regret not having grabbed a hammer or rolling pin!

I rush through the crowd, almost grabbed his arm ... and gasped. It was dark in the eyes. I really wanted to breathe and to reach out to her husband to help him! Knowing that I was being strangled, killed by the shock of what he saw earlier. Again I saw kicked below the body of her husband as dropping it hit the top, as a trickle of blood running from his ear. I brutalized! Strangled me from behind, so I managed, clutching hands loosen his grip and breathe. I began to struggle. Now I was beaten three of them, or rather one strangled, and two, distracted from her husband, began to thrash me. I do not remember how to escape. I remember that among them was a girl who cheered beaten and shouted at me.

Then before them, apparently, begun to sink the whole seriousness of the situation. They backed away from my husband. And only a madman continued to beat him. I gathered all the strength and cracked this psycho. He lunged at me. Finally came the neighbors. A pack of bastards once ran. And then there was my cabbage.

Still in shock as she pointed to a neighbor and whispered, "Mommy, is he beat me!».

I stood in his way. He swung, but the husband began to rebound. He does not remember how to give between me and the neighbor's fist. I fell again. Another neighbor arrived and pressed the elevator freak. And I began to beat him. I wanted to beat, beat and beat! Score the death of her daughter, her husband, after all these years! True, only to get hit twice. Then my legs became cotton.

The police arrived. They took that bastard and my husband. I showed them his battered child. Even they were shocked.

Emotions really were not. I called an ambulance and stood up for prayer.

The injured have gone all four - me and my little girl. Pain came to me gradually. At first hand, when the children wore. Then he could no longer breathe - a very sore back. And his own voice - sipyaschy wheeze.

Doctor waiting for fifteen minutes. Dissatisfied, he examined the child and sent to the X-ray. I looked at from afar:

- How old are you?

- 32 ...

- How many of them you drink?

Shock! I do not drink at all.

The doctor did not pay any attention to my complaints, nor swollen blue hand.

I donated blood for alcohol, and again asked about his hand.

- I wrote the directions on what he thought was necessary! Brush I have not specifically because it was necessary to lock the door and stay at home and not be torn to rescue relatives!

- But there were my child and my husband!

- They would have saved the police!

Dual Shock !!! Gypsum has imposed me a day later ».

Thank you, doctor!

At this point, we suspend the letter of our readers and turn to health authorities of the city of Kirov to conduct an internal investigation of the event. The name of this ... strange doctor will tell you the heroine of the story. Read more.

"... My husband was barely alive: closed head trauma, barotrauma, a concussion and multiple contusions of internal organs. Consequences: almost hear the left ear, lies, and if walking, the gait of an experienced sailor, with terrible skid, vomiting, and temperature 38, 2. The hospital refused to lie down, afraid that the children, I can not do it with one hand. I - a broken wrist, lacerated wound on his elbow, bruises ...

The policeman, pushing her husband, persuaded him to write a statement only two beater. She accused her husband that he told a rowdy something offensive. Of course, a shame when in the morning asked to be quiet!

With me at the same precinct, this number is not passed! I immediately said that any pressure will to resist. He's swearing at me with my child and his colleagues. He said that we have to prove that we have suffered it, not eight innocent beaten me, my husband and my child exemplary young people 23-27 years. The district long and hard for me, too, offered to write a statement only for two people, until I grabbed the phone ... After my husband was beaten five! They beat me three! What could be 2 people ?!

I called my influential friends. Here the district if substituted: polite, generously agreed to look for the rest of the scum, he even sympathized with me when I wrote the statement broken arm.

And where a human attitude? Or tired of people - is the norm ?! Why, then, to choose a profession related to the constant communication?

Why no influential friends, I - stupid and hysterical mother, and with them - exemplary mom, and even injured? ».

"We might is powerless GUILTY»

But, apparently, influential friends Valerie appeared not so influential. Some time later, she continues to blog:

"Today we received the official papers of the district. The institute criminal proceedings denied to us! We are not victims, but on the contrary - the accused!

It turns out I was, my husband and my nine year old daughter inflicted terrible injuries 8 exemplary young people! Hand me no one has broken! I broke it herself. Elbow tore (scar rather big - 6 cm long and 1 cm in width) when the beatings inflicted accident. And as I hit them chest! And my husband - head. Bill to shake your own brain! ».

"The decision on the refusal to institute criminal proceedings" - a masterpiece of a police statement. For ease of reading will replace the document names to the names of our heroes - Valeriya and Sergey.

"... Considered material ... on the fact of injury Shangina VN (Valerie) ... closed longitudinal intraarticular fracture of the base 5-1 metacarpal bone of his right hand in a satisfactory state of fragments ... It was found that about 1:00. 00 min. 20. 01. 2012. At the entrance between Shangin SV (Sergei) and Shalaginova EY, Sidorenko MV there was a conflict on the ground suddenly encountered hostile relations. ... Sergei, provoking escalation of the conflict, pushed Shalaginova why Shalaginov fell.

Standing, Shalaginov pushed Sergei. After a fight broke out ... In the course of the conflict Shalaginov leaned on the door leading into the hallway, the door was pressed due to an elbow hand Shangina Marina (daughter). ... Valeria intervened in the conflict, which began to hit his fist on the Sidorenko, Shalaginova.

Valery beginning to scratch the face Shalaginova, he tried to strike her face. In order to avoid escalation of the conflict Shalaginov cupped hands Valery. Valery began waving his arms, trying to strike the face, body Shalaginova. ... Shalaginov dismissed Valery. Familiar Shalaginova (4 names - KP) headed towards the exit. ... Respondents (4 names drunken brawlers - KP) explained that the beatings inflicted Valerie nobody. Valeria received those injuries at the time of the strike on Shalaginova or when applying Shalaginova heaped in self-defense, hitting his fist on the right hand Valerie when Valery attack him with fists, trying to strike the face Shalaginova ...

In the actions of Valerie who committed violent acts Shalaginova formally discernible signs of a crime under h. 1, Art. 116 of the Criminal Code, but ... the case of this category are driven only upon complaint of the victim and the criminal liability Shalaginov Valeria does not want to attract. The actions Shalaginova of an offense under Part 1 of Art. 116 of the Criminal Code does not appear ... To refuse to open a criminal case. " Similarly, to say the least - absurd - even from failures magistrate Fufacheva NA Shangina have a whole stack.

THOUGH gendarmes name them, a police essence has not changed!

Why did the police precinct Zhukov and other consequence sided with the criminals? And deliberately to stupidity. Beatings Sergei, Valerie, and their daughters there in the literal sense of the word, and throughout the body. All the doctors noted. All figures of the fight could be immediately identified - is close friends Shalaginova neighbor. Fool clear that rowdy light of articles - a group beating of a personal injury of moderate severity. Article 112 - imprisonment of up to 5 years! Why, for what interest (well, not for a reward too!) The precinct Zhukov and other consequence of so zealously protect these scoundrels? Colleagues from "KP-Kirov" Zhukov tried to contact, but were sent to the press service .... And what is the Kirov press service of the Interior Ministry and she rebuffs journalists - read online "KP" Oh, and muddy transparency in this very MIA!

The most curious thing that the captain Zhukov never questioned neighbors - witnesses of the fight (?!). What does this mean? Negligence? However, after the recent buchi about this in the "KP-Kirov", the case seems to have taken to studying and just the other day - almost half a year after the brutal beating family Shangina (!) - Neighbors, witnesses, finally, invited to the investigator. I also talked to the neighbors. When they came to the cries, the company has scum skedaddle. No one remembered. And the police came to collect not guess at the entrance bottles, cigarette butts and other evidence. So now prove the involvement of friends Shalaginova to beat and punish the evildoers will not quite simple. I spoke with the "victim" neighbor Shalaginova.

- We were with friends at the entrance, celebrated my birthday. Released neighbor, let us run down. Hit me, I fell head on the floor, his friends alienated. Then popped his wife, let me face scratching. Friends overshadowed me. That's all. Nothing more to say to me.

Version, quite frankly, for idiots. And also very convenient for the police - do not have time to lose, something to investigate, to write a paper.

It's a shame that we, ordinary people, containing their own money on such an army of security forces, we live in '37 - in constant fear get in your same entrance. In constant fear for women and children leaving such dangerous streets, where police authorities easily flouted every drunken hooligans.

Comment lawyer

Why did the situation turned against the family of booksellers, we decided to ask the lawyer Igor PIBAEVA:

- If the police did not initiate a criminal case on the beatings, it is likely, afraid that they will not be able to eliminate the contradictions in the testimony of witnesses. If one side were three people and they said that they were beaten rowdy, the brawlers themselves were eight and they have unanimously declared that beat them. In this case, when the conflict is not resolved to the court may acquit that interrogators threatened to deprivation of premiums.

And the fact that the situation is even turned against the family, it seems to me, it's simple. These guys have connections with the police. A more logical explanation of the story, I can not find.

Family Shangina:

Posted in [mergetime] 1340827095 [/ mergetime]
Reference to the source - Kp ru

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting