In the Vladimir region ordinary electrician saved a woman and eight children

In the Vladimir region ordinary electrician saved a woman and eight children from a burning house. He happened to notice the fire, when he came out to warm up your car. The fire started at night, while the family was asleep affected. The man woke up and brought them to the street.
At the right time in the right place Alex Kimyaev proved, it can be said casually. Together with his wife and eldest son, he came to visit his parents and was about home when near ten o'clock at night in the neighborhood on fire a wooden house.
"I warm up the car and went to see the glow from behind. I ran home to tell my wife - cause fire. The son ran after me and we began to wake the mistress of a burning house, "- shared memories of Alex Kimyaev.
Fire at that time already embraced the whole veranda. In the house there were nine people - Ibrahimova Alexander and eight of her children. The oldest daughter - 11 years old, the youngest just turned six months. All were asleep.

"They are, and do not understand anything. Anton young children wrapped in blankets, and endured, and which is more - the armpit and ran out of the house. Is dragged across the road to another house, "- he continued the story of Alex.
So, before the arrival of fire, he and his son had taken out of the burning building all children and even managed to save part of the property. Ibrahimova lived in this house for two years. The house gave the village administration. At the moment, large family stay neighbors. People still can not move away from the shock and thank saviors. "If it had not awakened, we would all be burned, because they all sleep in the village", - said Alexander Ibrahimova.
"I remember when I went out, even in the hallway was a fire, he walked to the door. And then when I left the house, I began to pull out all the clothes, all the things. And some things are not saved, "- said Ibrahimova daughter Masha.
Alexei himself Kimyaev almost 20 years as an electrician in the exhaust Nikologorah believes that nothing heroic in his actions there. When the rescue people, about lofty matters just do not think. "So all would have done! All thoughts were only that, just to save the children of the heroic deeds did not think "- said Alexey Kim.
As for the victims of the fire, they are willing to temporarily allocate a new apartment in the village. Ibrahimova to enter the family planning after the completion of repair.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting