Construction buggies with their hands

I broke his leg a bit in a hurry on the gate and sit in a cast sucks move, PL I read, entertaining as I can.
Look article about homemade cars of Soviet times and all that.
Nostalgia type. A person born in the Soviet Union, mindful of iron designers, well, you understood everything, huh?

In light of the different events ...
My friend offered to do the buggy, the real on the right
Just pokumekat I agreed to his provocation.
Comrade 99, 9% in the acquired Circuits bagguhu and I helped weld-ideas-room and the main instruments by one (not drawn to do it all)

So here are uprooted motor with gearbox. The heart so to speak ...

Home.
So as usual soul demanded freebies rational decisions, therefore, was based on a buggy from the Soviet magazine "Modelist designer", it was called AB-82, and had most of the good parts of the world to bring motor, Porsche 968, ie, Zaporozhets.

For a while, we found tools made mega-cleaning in the garage and looking for a donor.
Tools (most essential) found
In the garage you can work (to clean, light, and so did)
Acquired Porsche 968, red rear-coupe.

Then we drive on a ghost town, rides, live.
In the garage of his butchered (photo no cutting, apparently we were greatly passionate about the process)

We arrived at the garage, removed, made light, such as a more or less decent conditions of work out ...
Bought at Metal conventional rail profile (profiled tube)
And they began to sculpt the welder means ... Art

Art razrostalos was first brewed the bottom, then the drawings have been complied with by 90%.
The frame is made slightly larger than in the drawings.

We are planning a beautiful roof

Somewhere in the process, there was a rear suspension.
It is also home to Zaporozhye levers hubs, and the native "ears" advance care otchekryzhennyh from a donor body.
Now you can move in with me to the garage, which we did.
Bother was so light, order and beauty, free then nothing does not happen.

As

As it became

Pay attention to high-tech technology to painting the walls (think lighter to make such beauty and light is reflected)
Technology is such a messy paint in one place, the second in another, paint suddenly ends (the sellers they are sellers ... promised that the entire garage 10 layers will be enough buckets ... but really ...) and this event is over))

There have been front levers and suspension.

Pipes rychov - traction from the rear suspension VAZ classics. With silent blocks.
Ears on the frame for Silent homemade metal 2mm.
Mounts ball from the bottom - a piece of VAZ front lever.
Ball vases course.
Top tip relevé vases instead of a ball.
The sleeve is welded to adjust the camber in the upper arm (making hub from Turner)
Just at Turner does and spacer under the upper ball-tip (they have different cone)
Initially put shock absorbers LPI 4 but it is too weak option.
Later they changed.
Rubber is that there are some that would roll.

Suspension must say was not cooked from the bulldozer.
Kinematics of leverage vymeryat such a way that would tire contact patch with the road has always been the maximum.
Checking the suspension travel.
This is a very interesting moment when the construction is already at least as it can roll! Joy like a 7 year old children.

PS

Yes, torn sneakers)

Flaming heart, the engine that
Try on.
Mounts the engine and transmission were the factory, with a slight modification.

Total photo with suspension and a self-made metal bucket of 0.8 according to the drawings of our great internet (what would we do without it ?!)

Again erotic fantasies on themes from the roof ...
Design and inzhiring (from the word engineer or figs?))

Time passed.
Will be selected as beautiful.

Space gravitsapu.
Snapshot intermediate empty funny.

In his "paws»

By the way that's motor mount closer. If)

We started to do the pedal mounting tanks, cylinders.
Unfortunately the quality of the photo left, or scribbled or promezhukte as here.
But the main thing is, gas))

Also attached offhand steering rack.
This point is governed by long, whatever the balls in the steering rack, were in a certain place concerning the fixing of suspension lines.
In short whatever you taxied machine, but it is not rulila you over bumps.
The steering rack OKA (1111)
Kardanchiki steering 2107, very comfortable, and for the safety of +
Steering tips VAZ classics.

The first descent from the hill, the wheel on a stick with duct tape, no seats, no brakes, no nothing ... Do not do that, it's dangerous for all in general))))

Joy Ocean course.

The front wheels are normal, vases, rear ZAZ (vazovskoy the interim dummy for pictures actually on the ZAZ ZAZ wheel hub only)

Bottom. For nefik without riding dangerously.
Sheet metal, 0.8 in my opinion.
Initially it matured on the screws with a drill, but as the practice - for this purpose, they do not work, drop by vibiratsii, and often cut off the ground when jumping and so on.
And then still a mystery who will bring their wheels ...
Later, the bottom has been welded points.

By the way from the start of the project was cooked electrodes.
And the move to a new home designed machine only CO2 and semiautomatic wire 0.8mm is more convenient, faster, lighter weight plus this type of welding.

After the first test of hope for compact lightweight shock absorbers dissolved.
We put these two on the side, got better, went to them for a while, but not that.

By the way corner of your eye may notice that there is a rope of gas tanks clutch, brake, brake tube and secured quality steering rack.
Such moments require a lot dumalka and creativity, so forget about the image campaign.

On the floor of the buggy - linoleum)) Type civilize temporarily.

Where the campaign delov tightened the ZAZ VAZ motor generator.
Zaz generator weak honest.
Fashioned way interesting.
Weld, went for attachment strap, took - to measure - does not approach a little bit.
Exchanged arrived - not a little bit
podhhodit Exchanged - we come - not to approach a little bit.
Cut mount, digested, belt came))))
Charging excellent.

Comfort)) carpet)))
But we must admit there has handlebars and Valya unmounted (never again) tidy by ZAZ)

Incidentally rear suspension looks like.
Stand-ammo from different Vazov, composing solnyaka.
Belt limit suspension travel, in order not to povydergivat half-line with box and rod shock absorbers
Ears fixing all the same self-made metal thickness of 2 mm.
Axle elongated hollow tube (you can not do so, the results later)

The germ of the fuel tank, canister 5 liters, year 1956!
Excellent preserved!
Later, take on a momentum neck, fashion cover, tubes, the fuel level sensor (float)

Gasoline, oil, tormozuha, sandwiches, all the cases.
The first cross-check on the track!

I will add that the carburetor VAZ installed via an adapter, "cut" the air filter housing on the carburetor tuning type with zakosom to facilitate the admission, he found a helmet, appeared a stop marker, test lights and toggle switches ship.
Ignition, start lights.

Here he angrily klokochaschy (as soup cooked) Monster warming at the track.

I wonder why the topic moved to the trash and incubator ...
I believe that this topic Automotive.
Or incubator for topics that are not yet fully written?

In reality, the first video, go, enjoy.
The camera tape strapped across toilet paper tape to the frame
Anti-vibration type.

With mounting video I have a problem, buggy Windows cruel.
Admin modernizing - correct if not difficult please.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting