Jesus, what are you doing? Ah ha ha, come on!

Author Shked:

Good afternoon. Today in my life occurred a few strange gastronomic incident, if it can be called. In general, today I wake up at 6 o'clock in the morning, thirsty. I am heading to the fridge sleepy, but there except yogurt drink is nothing special. Well, to hell with him, okryvat packaging, drink, put the package back, think about what the fuck I drink the yogurt, go back to sleep.

So I lay down on the bed, but there is something wrong. A strange feeling that it was not yogurt, damn!

Again, you do not want to get up, but can not help feeling that I fuck! Once again I am heading to the fridge, open the kefir drink. There is clearly something wrong.

As you can see in the photo, instead of the usual sour milk product inside the package turned out to be black Lightly water, reminiscent of Coca-Cola. Yes, it was Coca-Cola. Do not Pepsi-Cola, do not nuke-Cola, do not fucking yogurt black. Coca Cola. The truth is not the first freshness.

I had to investigate. Except for me and the cat house was empty, so the suspicion immediately fell on her.

Unfortunately interrogation gave nothing, and the cat does not have the money to go at night to the shop to buy a Coke, and replace it in the yogurt. Secretly I steal it they could not, for the cash in your wallet 20 rubles, and the pin on the credit card she did not know. Yes, and I like not uporotyh had to earn one night a secret from himself replacing the contents of the package with yogurt.

I had to go to the store, where, in fact, bought the yogurt, well, and for the purity of the experiment, I bought 3 packages such as yogurt. But they Coke has not turned out to be just an ordinary yogurt.

In connection with this strange event I have a question. How to come back to the store and to prove that the package of yogurt purchased content ohuet how different from the usual, and it is generally fucking stake? And that I did not then loaded into the ambulance men in white coats.

In addition I want to say, if there are individuals who secretly substitutes retail packaging with yogurt on the same packaging and Coke, to top up with whiskey, please.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting