Blasphemy Day

JESUS: Verily I say unto you, that one of you shall betray me.
 PETER: Who?
 JESUS: I can not say.
 JOHN: I think it's Judas. He just kissed Jesus. Then Judas - fag. Romans all fag, then, Judas together with them.
 JUDE: So you, Vanya, a homophobe? Something I had not noticed before.
 JOHN: You're implying that it?
 JUDAS: In Prochorus.
 Jacob Brother do not touch, greenhorn.
 Matthew the Apostle: Lit hazing, Andrew.
 ANDREW: That's who's razvystupalsya? This tax collectors razvystupalis? We are your dark past still face it. Thirty pieces of silver is not redundant, is not it?
 Matthew the Apostle: Yes, if it were not for me, you would immediately drop dead of hunger! You have neither the intelligence nor talents, proletarians!
 TWINS James and Jude: It's Simon the Zealot! He was a Zionist and a Jew! And they crucified our Lord!
 Nathanael: ohuel? We then who?
 TWINS James and Jude: And we are anti-Semites! Paul said that the world should not remain a single Hellene and no Jew!
 JOHN: Well, the Greeks probably really could be ... they fag.
 THOMAS: I think it is Mary Magdalene.
 Magdalene: Well, come. I knew it. Hardly that - once the woman's fault. In my opinion, you really fag. Now I say that I'm damn.
 THOMAS: Note, you said it yourself.
 PHILIP: By the way, you're here first candidate for treachery. Who does not believe that Jesus walked on water?
 THOMAS: Yes, I just said something that you did not have enough courage.
 PETER: Now, did something that we did not have enough courage.
 JESUS: You know, Peter, I would be in your place at all was silent. Cock shall not crow, denied me thrice.
 JUDE: Listen, maybe Jesus himself betrayed? Something he hurt actively translates arrows.
 JESUS: So, it's rudeness. For, here's the bread. Thou shalt be a traitor.
 MODERATOR: All asleep. Now she awoke evil mafia and chooses a victim.

Tags

See also

New and interesting