Novelties global automotive industry 5

Dear YaPovtsy, let me introduce to you another collection of new products automotive industry.
Today we will talk about cars A, B, C - segment, crossovers and pickups.
Comments mine, no more than a publicly available infa mixed with personal opinion.

Enjoy!

1. Nissan Note - updated in-car segment. The car has received a high-tech stuffing, a new engine with a volume of 1, 2 liters with a minimum of carbon dioxide emissions, AVM (Around View Monitor) multicamera krogovogo review 5.8 inchevy monitor. The machine will be interesting to girls and women of all ages.

1.Peugeot 2008 - French decided to conquer actively growing segment of compact SUV, crossover. The car promises to be comfortable and roomy, despite its small size. While offers two types of engines: 1.4-liter turbo diesel and petrol 1.2 liter SEMI, both engines ground under tough fuel economy and minimum carbon dioxide emissions.

1.Itak, ladies and gentlemen, at the Geneva auto show annual Chinese presented to the world a new car brands Qoros! Meet Qoros 3 Sedan! The representative of the C-segment, with an engine capacity of 1.2 (turbo) and 1.6 liters. Chinese promise high comfort and high technology, coupled with unparalleled quality, because the car is not only aimed at the Asian market, but also on the European market. In my opinion the car turned simpotichnoy, but the Chinese have robust design work hard to deliver us from the stereotype that all Chinese low quality.

1.Renault Clio RS - small and powerful French cars. , Turbo 1.6-liter engine produces 200 hp Not bad, in my opinion. In general, there was a tendency to create such a small, but powerful cars, and this fashion comes to us from Europe. Small cars with small volumes of engines are very popular there. And Renault decided to keep up with other manufacturers and continued his athletic line RS platform Clio.

1.Prodolzhu topic of small and "charged" cars - Mercedes Benz A45 AMG. New Europeans, built on the platform of the A-Class, and dedicated to the 50th anniversary of the Mercedes Benz AMG Gmbh. 2.0 liter turbo engine produces 360 hp, which is not enough, the flow rate of 6.9 liters per 100 km. It works with a box AMG SPEEDSHIFT DCT 7-speed sports transmission, so usmerit herd of horses. The machine is packed with a bunch of various systems and options. Well, the cost will probably be like a normal E-shka with a volume of 3.5 liters.

1.BMW 3-series Grand Turismo - the novelty of the Germans. Recently, they created a 5-series GT yet found their buyers, although the car with the looks and rear-wheel drive crossover is quite doubtful, but the Germans decided to create a younger brother. Externally, it is a BMW 3-series hatchback body. A standard set of range of engines in 3 trim levels: modern line, luxury line and m-power. Given that the initial cost is high enough, you need to have serious reasons to opt for this car.

1. Here is an updated pickup Toyota Tundra! I must confess, is not indifferent to this car. The new Tundra is available in seh cab variations: regular, double, kryumaks. Or rear-wheel drive full. Here you all the possible systems for off-road comfort, acoustics JBL, camera, monitor, and so on. The volume of 4.6 liters (310 hp) and 5.7 liter (381 hp) with economical consumption. About the last doubt, I think 16-22 liters, no less!

1.Ford Atlas Concept - North American novelty. Huge pickup with the most advanced technology, spectacular design and functionality! The machine is presented as a concept yet, and no detailed information about the engine range, and so on. The emphasis is on the details such as active slot grille, wheels and cockpit. Depending on the speed mode, the operating conditions, these same gaps close or open. This innovation has a direct impact on the dynamics of the car. As far as all this is useful in life, and find whether the practical application - do not know! But Ford Atlas itself is simply amazing!

1.I finally, a new "face» Jeep Cherokee)

3. I have everything!

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting