Most idiotic cars in the world

We have become fashionable to criticize AvtoVAZ for the design of its latest models, be that as it may, the "power of shame».
Let's look at a clutch of masterpieces of automotive design, next to which our Lada Kalina - a real godsend.
Let's go!

1. Pontiac Aztek unconditional leader of my rating - the first crossover released by concern General Motors (seems no wonder he went bankrupt). Just over 4 years of release (from 2001 to 2005), he managed to get the title of "worst car" according to a variety of publications.
I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing.

I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing. & Quot; title = «1. Pontiac Aztek unconditional leader of my rating - the first crossover released by concern General Motors (seems no wonder he went bankrupt). Just over 4 years of release (from 2001 to 2005), he managed to get the title of "worst car" according to a variety of publications.
I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing. »& Gt;

2. Citroen Ami French designers have never been as radical as from overseas colleagues. However, they could surprise many, firing back in 1961, this monster with the frankly ugly front and strange reverse bevel rear of the roof. Over 17 years of production model became a bestseller in France (sold almost 2 million cars!), Which confirms the strange preference "Frogs" not only in food.
Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past.

Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past. & Quot; title = «2. Citroen Ami French designers have never been as radical as from overseas colleagues. However, they could surprise many, firing back in 1961 with this monster frankly ugly front and strange reverse bevel rear of the roof. Over 17 years of production model became a bestseller in France (sold almost 2 million cars!), Which confirms the strange preference "Frogs" not only in food.
Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past. »& Gt;

Tags

See also

New!

Subscribe to our groups in social networks!

New and interesting