Most idiotic cars in the world

We have become fashionable to criticize AvtoVAZ for the design of its latest models, be that as it may, the "power of shame».
Let's look at a clutch of masterpieces of automotive design, next to which our Lada Kalina - a real godsend.
Let's go!

1. Pontiac Aztek unconditional leader of my rating - the first crossover released by concern General Motors (seems no wonder he went bankrupt). Just over 4 years of release (from 2001 to 2005), he managed to get the title of "worst car" according to a variety of publications.
I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing.

I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing. & Quot; title = «1. Pontiac Aztek unconditional leader of my rating - the first crossover released by concern General Motors (seems no wonder he went bankrupt). Just over 4 years of release (from 2001 to 2005), he managed to get the title of "worst car" according to a variety of publications.
I am genuinely interested in what the authors of this brilliant smoked exterior. His half-brother, Buick RendezVous not as extreme as in appearance, but impressed by the same depressing. »& Gt;

2. Citroen Ami French designers have never been as radical as from overseas colleagues. However, they could surprise many, firing back in 1961, this monster with the frankly ugly front and strange reverse bevel rear of the roof. Over 17 years of production model became a bestseller in France (sold almost 2 million cars!), Which confirms the strange preference "Frogs" not only in food.
Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past.

Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past. & Quot; title = «2. Citroen Ami French designers have never been as radical as from overseas colleagues. However, they could surprise many, firing back in 1961 with this monster frankly ugly front and strange reverse bevel rear of the roof. Over 17 years of production model became a bestseller in France (sold almost 2 million cars!), Which confirms the strange preference "Frogs" not only in food.
Personally to me it resembles an inverted trough for washing comes from the Soviet past. »& Gt;

3. Sebring Citicar This baby was made in America from 1974 to 1977 and became the best-selling all-electric cars (4,300 cars sold). Judging by the title, this must have been to move staff between their offices Citibank.
Appearing in the midst of the fuel crisis in the United States, the pioneer for a long time ahead of his time. But even in our time eco-technologies and narrow streets, a car with such a moronic appearance will sell more complicated than the snow in Alaska.

Appearing in the midst of the fuel crisis in the United States, the pioneer for a long time ahead of his time. But even in our time eco-technologies and narrow streets, a car with such a moronic appearance will sell more complicated than the snow in Alaska. & Quot; title = «3. Sebring Citicar This baby was made in America from 1974 to 1977 and became the best-selling all-electric cars (4,300 cars sold). Judging by the title, this must have been to move staff between their offices Citibank.
Appearing in the midst of the fuel crisis in the United States, the pioneer for a long time ahead of his time. But even in our time eco-technologies and narrow streets, a car with such a moronic appearance will sell more complicated than the snow in Alaska. »& Gt;

4. Fiat Multipla Utya-Utya. The debut of the Italian "platypus" in my rating has nothing to do with the well-known network of grocery stores! I long could not believe that in a country that created the Ferrari, Maserati and beloved Fiat 500 could be born IS. Sick imagination of the designer, which resulted in causing vomiting front of the car, not afraid of Europeans. I have repeatedly met these platypuses in the streets of Italy, France, Belgium and Germany ... and instantly instinctively averted camera lens away.
It seems to me that if 30% cut off the front of the car and screw back face of the Niva-Hope, will be even better ...

It seems to me that if 30% cut off the front of the car and screw back face of the Niva-Hope, will be even better ... & quot; title = «4. Fiat Multipla Utya-Utya. The debut of the Italian "platypus" in my rating has nothing to do with the well-known network of grocery stores! I long could not believe that in a country that created the Ferrari, Maserati and beloved Fiat 500 could be born IS. Sick imagination of the designer, which resulted in causing vomiting front of the car, not afraid of Europeans. I have repeatedly met these platypuses in the streets of Italy, France, Belgium and Germany ... and instantly instinctively averted camera lens away.
It seems to me that if 30% cut off the front of the car and screw back face of the Niva-Hope, will be even better ... »& gt;

5. Marcos Mantis first Briton in my rankings. Even my love for sports cars can not smooth out the forms that nasty silhouette. Released in 1968, Mantis not earned fame in any sport, any civilian sales. I think that much of it is due to their appearance.
In all there were 32 civilian cars and one sport. An excellent result for such a monster!

In all there were 32 civilian cars and one sport. An excellent result for such a monster! & Quot; title = «5. Marcos Mantis first Briton in my rankings. Even my love for sports cars can not smooth out the forms that nasty silhouette. Released in 1968, Mantis not earned fame in any sport, any civilian sales. I think that much of it is due to their appearance.
In all there were 32 civilian cars and one sport. An excellent result for such a monster! »& Gt;

6. Bond Bug Another English nonsense, built on the chassis of Reliant (about it below). Small three-wheeled sports car (which is how it was positioned in the years of sales, from 1970 to 1974) won a very unique popularity at home - meeting fans of the brand and today is going to a lot of guests!
OKA production KAMAZ seems safer car than this.

OKA production KAMAZ seems safer car than this. & Quot; title = «6. Bond Bug Another English nonsense, built on the chassis of Reliant (about it below). Small three-wheeled sports car (which is how it was positioned in the years of sales, from 1970 to 1974) won a very unique popularity at home - meeting fans of the brand and today is going to a lot of guests!
OKA production KAMAZ seems safer car than this. »& Gt;

7. Lamborghini LM002 you thought the Lamborghini sports cars just do? Nifiga! In addition to sports cars, they make tractors and agricultural machinery. And this Lambo - a transition process from the tractor to the Lambo-Lamborghini Diablo. These monsters were even in rally-raids and almost made it to the start of the race "Paris-Dakar" in 1988 (not to start work - not enough money).
In comparison, Russian crafts "Combat", "Tiger" and "The Punisher" look quite organically.

In comparison, Russian crafts "Combat", "Tiger" and "The Punisher" look quite organically. & Quot; title = «7. Lamborghini LM002 you thought the Lamborghini sports cars just do? Nifiga! In addition to sports cars, they make tractors and agricultural machinery. And this Lambo - a transition process from the tractor to the Lambo-Lamborghini Diablo. These monsters were even in rally-raids and almost made it to the start of the race "Paris-Dakar" in 1988 (not to start work - not enough money).
In comparison, Russian crafts "Combat", "Tiger" and "The Punisher" look quite organically. »& Gt;

8. Reliant Regal Robin This horror on 3 wheels also from Britain. Moreover, he even participated in the races!
Freak show on 3 wheels, not otherwise.

Freak show on 3 wheels, not otherwise. & Quot; title = «8. Reliant Regal Robin This horror on 3 wheels also from Britain. Moreover, he even participated in the races!
Freak show on 3 wheels, not otherwise. »& Gt;

9. AMC Gremlin movie "Gremlins" (one of my childhood favorite) is clearly needed in this car! Cinematic mini-monsters just had to move around the city on this "boot." Surprisingly, the Americans managed to buy more than 650,000 "copies" of the similarity of the car.
I love old American cars. But this horror-mobility represents for me all the failures of the American automobile industry again (together with the Aztecs, of course).

I love old American cars. But this horror-mobility represents for me all the failures of the American automobile industry again (together with the Aztecs, of course). & Quot; title = «9. AMC Gremlin movie "Gremlins" (one of my childhood favorite) is clearly needed in this car! Cinematic mini-monsters just had to move around the city on this "boot". Surprisingly, the Americans managed to buy more than 650,000 "copies" of the similarity of the car.
I love old American cars. But this horror-mobility represents for me all the failures of the American automobile industry again (together with the Aztecs, of course). »& Gt;

10. Tatra T603 All good this Czech limousine. But the line of headlights and grille makes it look like a worm, moray eels and a lot of unpleasant creatures.
However, the only Tatra trucks pretty well :)

However, the only Tatra trucks pretty well:) & quot; title = «10. Tatra T603 All good this Czech limousine. But the line of headlights and grille makes it look like a worm, moray eels and a lot of unpleasant creatures.
However, the only Tatra trucks pretty well :) »& gt;

11. Honda Insight hybrid Progress eco-mobiles clearly prevents sick imagination of their designers. The first serial hybrid from Honda was released here in this debility body with closed rear arches (to reduce aerodynamic losses). But modern car should be not only economical, but also beautiful. And yet, and low (which hybrid cars have never been able Honda).
I do not know who they all managed to sell 18,000 cars produced. While a couple of red I have seen even in Moscow. Perhaps the girl behind the wheel of their chosen only in color.

I do not know who they all managed to sell 18,000 cars produced. While a couple of red I have seen even in Moscow. Perhaps the girl behind the wheel of their chosen only in color. & Quot; title = «11. Honda Insight hybrid Progress eco-mobiles clearly prevents a sick fantasy of their designers. The first serial hybrid from Honda was released here in this debility body with closed rear arches (to reduce aerodynamic losses). But modern car should be not only economical, but also beautiful. And yet, and low (which hybrid cars have never been able Honda).
I do not know who they all managed to sell 18,000 cars produced. While a couple of red I have seen even in Moscow. Perhaps the girl behind the wheel of their chosen only in color. »& Gt;

12. Nissan S Cargo Japanese "snail" (a play on words with the French word "Escargot"), and at the same time like a slice of pizza, was released in the amount of 12 000 copies. The greatest glory of these cars have earned as a pizza delivery and other fast food.
In my opinion, these machines had to be forcibly painted red with black spots. Ladybugs on wheels.

In my opinion, these machines had to be forcibly painted red with black spots. Ladybugs on wheels. & Quot; title = «12. Nissan S Cargo Japanese "snail" (a play on words with the French word "Escargot"), and at the same time like a slice of pizza, was released in the amount of 12 000 copies. The greatest glory of these cars have earned as a pizza delivery and other fast food.
In my opinion, these machines had to be forcibly painted red with black spots. Ladybugs on wheels. »& Gt;

13. Aston Martin Bulldog Another English "dog" horrific design with 5 headlamps was presented to the public in 1980. Beating a bunch of speed records, this machine has remained in history - planned to produce 25 cars could not find their owners.
Clearly, because of the children's designer LEGO can make the car prettier.

Clearly, because of the children's designer LEGO can make the car prettier. & Quot; title = «13. Aston Martin Bulldog Another English "dog" horrific design with 5 headlamps was presented to the public in 1980. Beating a bunch of speed records, this machine has remained in history - planned to produce 25 cars could not find their owners.
Clearly, because of the children's designer LEGO can make the car prettier. »& Gt;

14. SsangYong Rodius Koreans seem like the only Pontiac Aztek, and they have created on its grounds this stuff. Especially they failed roof behind. More ridiculous design is difficult to imagine! But Australians machine even liked it and had a great success.
By the way, Koreans believe that this SUV :)

By the way, Koreans believe that this SUV:) & quot; title = «14. SsangYong Rodius Koreans seem like the only Pontiac Aztek, and they have created on its grounds this stuff. Especially they failed roof behind. More ridiculous design is difficult to imagine! But Australians machine even liked it and had a great success.
By the way, Koreans believe that this SUV :) »& gt;

15. Aston Martin Lagonda in last place in the ranking of the regular work of the British automotive pseudo (British particularly distinguished in today's ranking). There is a suspicion that their isolation from the continent played a cruel joke. This narrow-eyed sausage bought 645 "lucky". All of them shamefully hide them in the garage.
Lagonda reminds me of "chlenovoz" Tatra Soviet times.

So what? Creation of AvtoVAZ and now you seem ugly?

So what? Creation of AvtoVAZ and now you seem ugly? & Quot; title = «15. Aston Martin Lagonda in last place in the ranking of the regular work of the British automotive pseudo (British particularly distinguished in today's ranking). There is a suspicion that their isolation from the continent played a cruel joke. This narrow-eyed sausage bought 645 "lucky". All of them shamefully hide them in the garage.

So what? Creation of AvtoVAZ and now you seem ugly? "& Gt;

Tags

See also

New and interesting