I want to share

Two weeks ago, had a fight with a girl just for nothing, it was late in the evening or even at night. I'm with the anger gone from the apartment, and decided to just walk down the street.
Coming, in the ears headphones, think about his, then I see that near the playground that is lying on the ground, I thought it seemed. He came closer, I saw it all the same person, I pulled out the headphones, asked whether assistance is needed, he did not answer. I began to beat him on the cheeks, I realized that he was alive because he started to mumble something. He kind of came to himself, but he was probably drunk, I had raised. to throw on the bench, even to the man in the middle of winter on the ground did not sleep. Raised his hand under the front, it is something indignant, but I'm special significance not given. Put it on the bench, the front part of the body, I think it is necessary to throw a leg too. The legs from the floor, and felt a sharp pain, could not even understand where and what, I cried, I can not even say out loud or not, and not arbitrarily fell to the ground. I woke up in the hospital.
This fucking bomzhara until I straighten his legs pulled out a knife and drove it into me, the knife went 4 centimeters, doctors said that if the knife went a little smoother, then I would have pierced the liver, and how it would have ended unknown. Yesterday went to the hospital, finally home. And now I do not know what to make conclusions for themselves. Help the people like this. And someone really need help. I'm confused. Thanks for your time, just really wanted to say.

Author: volo

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting