And I want to again

The summer of 2012 I was tortured nostalgia for the departed permanently. That is in childhood. It was decided to go to summer camp, to which I went 2 consecutive years (it was in the early 90's) and see what has become his childhood.

P.P.S. In order to stand out, photographed on the camera (quality ph depends on the curvature of the arms and the lack of skill)

38 photos

Stella before the gates of the camp.

Just passing on the stele: straight - the gate to the right - a small creek with a boat station (the former) and a pier where the boat went to the other side of the Volga (as is now the case is unknown to me).

Gates little closer. They are closed, but you can not very straining around them right.

Bay a little closer.

And closer.

And it is really close. The rest of the landscape is about the same: an abandoned house, piles of garbage.

We return to the camp. The gatehouse at the entrance.

A fragment of rock / outdoor painting is of no interest.

Going a little further, we get on a small area. The building in the photo - the administrative building, broadcasting center and maybe something else (do not remember). The road right - access to the central avenue

The side of the administration building. Left - the central avenue, right - line.

Ruler. In the foreground is visible to one of the tracks on which the units were built

Ruler. Kind of in the middle. Somewhere there was also a flagpole. Distinguished trusted in honorable work: in the morning - to raise the flag, in the evening - pull.
A line for access to the beach camp.

View of the central avenue of the line. The woman in the photo - my mom, who also wanted to see this camp.
Right - club.

Actually the club

The club closer. In the club (if I remember correctly, in addition to cinema, there were clubs and libraries).

Chip childhood.

Inside the club. I photographed through a window.

Part of the daily routine.

Another chip.

Residential housing. Most of the buildings in the territory of looks that way. There are really a couple of other buildings - they will be a little further.
In the foreground are the ruins of the hatch. There is not something that covers, there is not even a metal ring which bears the cover. There is a suspicion that this is the work of Aboriginal people.

Central alley.

Here is another residential building.

Canteen. All anything, but those on duty in the dining room. Especially on Sunday, especially dinner. The fact is that at this time on television began Disney))) But I found out - I was on duty for breakfast, lunch and afternoon tea, dinner and therefore I did not touch

Inside the dining room.

Inside the dining room.

Inside the dining room.

To the right of the dining room.
Football field. The truth is missing the goal, but believe me, it's for sure.

And it is on the left. First-aid station.

Past the infirmary is a road parallel to the main avenue. It is a couple of blocks.

We honor his memory with a minute of silence.

Entrance to the cabinet. Right in the lobby - the stairs to the second floor. Right - the corridor. Boys - to the left, the girls - to the right.

Ladder

Out of the hall into the corridor. Left door - bathroom.

The corridor to the boys

The side wall of the housing with the fire exits

Fire escape from the second floor. Roof exit once was covered with tin sheets, which was terribly uncomfortable to climb onto the roof of the body behind the ball.

One of the rooms. Fotkal through the window.

But it's a different case (for staff), standing in front of the previous

Posted in [mergetime] 1367702287 [/ mergetime]
If you walk down the road, you get to the square in front of the administrative body, from which began the way.

In conclusion, I want to say. On the one hand I experienced a feeling of joy - a little returned to the place of childhood. On the other - the disappointment and bitterness, from what I saw, what it has become.

All.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting