One of those who are still alive.

10 photos will be. Please do not break.

Took here

Raisa Semenovna Misha. 92 years old. Lives in Blagoveshchensk, has been active in social activities. A doctor from God. Frontline surgeon. Remember every drop of blood on his soldier's white coat.

Today it is a short, thin grandmother - God dandelion. Touching mince around the room, shares memories of his parents, touches the edge of the tablecloth, which had already begun to line up "pyramids" greeting cards. She gets them from year to year, with words of gratitude, kindly smile, and kept trying to brush away tears dashing. And it does not need any words to understand how to forge victory. Just look into those eyes. They are all written ...

- Wounded continuous stream, which end in sight. They are driven and driven from the front ... Guys, the 26 th year of birth, very young at all, mother's name. Who else is more or less transportable - sent in Blagoveshchensk, "heavy" right on the operating table. I assisted the surgeon, we had not slept for six nights. Sometimes, rain go, run out of the tent, vymoknesh whole, will wait until the dream and leave again for a scalpel. We are attached to a tank regiment. They went ahead under heavy fire, oh and also got them. So sorry guys ...

When we said goodbye, in the hallway, she told about the pacemaker. This miracle machine for several years now extend her life. Pumps blood to the weakened heart, helps you stay on your feet and in the middle of the action. Soon the validity of the stimulator is over, doctors say - you can put a new ...
- No, that's enough - cheerfully waving her hand in farewell. - Boring to me here one - my all already there ... I can not here without them ... I can not!

10. I thank them for the great victory.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting