Husband entrusted their life lover, but received a harsh lesson

- Where have you been? - I asked the husband.
- Mom - calmly replied his wife.
- Again? You recently too often sit at it, - said the unhappy husband.
She said nothing in response.
- You have become some spineless ... indifferent ... You do not like this before. We have 5 years of living together, but now it is beginning to irritate me your behavior ... Maybe I find another? - Said the man with a malicious grin.
- As you wish - without emotion wife said, setting the table.

He smiled and sat down in the car. After driving on the way to the flower shop, he bought a bouquet of dark red roses, her favorite ...

Driving past the intersection, he saw a terrible accident. A man carried on a gurney, he did not have one leg, and next carefully spun a woman. Impressed by what he saw he was visited by an unusual idea. He swerved to the corner and came to the hospital to see his friend, who worked as a surgeon here.

Once in office, he asked him to help in one case.
- Look, I immediately came up with the idea ... I want to see her. Can you help me?
The friend smiled and looked at him, puzzled.
- Do you have a wife in addition to the more a girl?
- Yes! My favorite.
- Favorite? Before, you thought his wife loved ...
- It was a long time ago. Since then, it has changed a lot.
- Okay, I'll help you. But I think your wife is a beautiful woman, and you just stopped to appreciate it.
He ignored the words of a friend.

A friend called his mistress phone.
- Hello? Honey, you've arrived? - Said a female voice.
- Hello. You suffer from a city hospital. The man was in a serious accident, your room was the last outgoing call in his phone.
- What happened? He's alive?
- Yes, he is alive, but because of the severe damage he needed to amputate both legs. Will you come?
- Sorry, I can not come right now, - said the woman in confusion. - Besides, he told me a friend. It is better to call his wife. The phone number should be. And do not call me more, please.
She hung up.

He sat there and heard everything. He was shocked by her reply.
A friend noticed his sorrow and offered:
- Since I started such a test, let's call your wife?
- She was the more I do not need it just leaves me.
- It's your guess. Let's try, then learn exactly.
- Okay. Come on.
The doctor's wife dialed the number.
- Hi, Diane!
- Hi, Lesh!
- There is such a thing ... You just do not worry. Igor had an accident.
- Is he alive? What about him? - Excitedly he asked his wife.
- He is alive, but in a serious condition, he is in a coma.
- I'll be right there!

Friends looked at each other.
- Well, let's continue testing? - I asked a friend Igor.
- You is not enough?
- Few. I'm sure she will leave when he realizes that everything is bad and as before will be gone ...
The friend looked at him and said:
- Do you trust her new friend more than his wife?
Igor remained silent, his head bowed.

Finally came his wife.
- Where is he? Where is he? - She anxiously ran down the hall.
She met a friend of her husband.
- Please calm down. It is in the House. Come on.

Diana walked into the room and rushed over to the bed. He lay motionless. All in tears, she began to kiss his hand and say:
- My dear, beloved, wake up, please. Only live, I beg you ... I love you ... I can not live without you ... You know, lately I've been so silent, because I called the other woman. She said that you are now with her. I wanted to, but could not leave. My heart was so empty, I was lost. I had my mother all the time. I just sat on the playground, went to our place ... I still forgive you or let you go if you want to live ... Only ...

Then he broke down, got up and hugged her.
- Forgive me, my dear, how I was blind ... I forgot all that appreciate in you, for I loved you once ... Today I realized that you - is the only one that helps me to believe in myself, and gives meaning to life. You have always supported me and understood my favorite. Forgive me, I would never hurt you. And never let you go ...

Tags

See also

New and interesting