As I went for overdue bacon ..

So, 05/10/2013 I decided to go to the store "Polushka", located on the Boulevard Red Dawn 5 in St. Peterubrg in order to buy products. Shelf life of the goods I always check, and in consequence I was found defective goods that have expired (excuse the photo quality, bacon was valid until 05.08.2013). Just at this point, next to the fridge with the sausages I came across a sign that the goods have expired, they do not sell, and if I still found the goods they give 200 rubles on the spot. And I went to the cashier to find out the circumstances of the sale nekach. products and consequently the performance of their marketing ideas into practice. The cashier called the manager, what she said, what you want from me? I explained the situation again - went to call control. After the call came back and said that the money now to be able to and should come in the morning to deal with the management. What, I asked the control room to deal on the spot. In a conversation with the management, I was told that in no way the money will not be returned now, in this connection - is unclear, but it sure tomorrow morning will give everything, even promised. On the trail. date back to the store and walk to the control, which turned out to be of Caucasian nationality. She starts telling me fables that people who laid out the goods, did not know that he has expired and posted expired goods back on the shelves, and in fact they are not guilty. I'm shocked and asked: Who is to blame? I start to say that money out of your pocket, it is not going to give where my manhood, and that so much that I need these two hundred rubles or something. I say to you that the dignity and I do not want to render expired goods in person, and that other buyers also do not take low-quality products, which are cashing in on people like her. A refund - it's just a matter of principle, a matter, neher is welded on to consumers in such a way and hang ads that they are always valid only sell goods. After a brief conversation, and threats to apply to the Federal Service on my part, the money was given "out of her purse," and said it will deduct money from workers who sn 10000r because of this as I am. In addition I had to throw a threat and that the money will go to me on medication. I wished him success and retired.

+ On the same ill-fated day my roommate bought cookies "Nuts with condensed milk", which are not inferior to the fortress of walnuts. Though if a hammer. Although the expiration date was specified with 3.05 - 17.06. They state it can be assumed that the reprint period of time that way probably already 12th.

So, ladies and gentlemen, justice is done, but the truth in part. I would have fired the management with merchandisers. But this is not for me to decide.

I urge all to beware of such shops as "Polushka" on BKZ-5 (I can not say anything about the entire chain of stores), and always check the expiration date. If you buy goods with expired, and keep the receipt, you can safely go to complain to the Federal Service of feeling unwell after consuming this product and win back money far exceeding the 200 p. and also harmful to the company, to discourage others were.

Good luck to everyone and always fight with the system !!)

18.04 - 08.05

Super action

Die Hard

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting