Russian Post runs a T-shirt from the Czech Republic

The young man says that in our city, this thing can be in a single copy.

Information about the next "feat" postal service appeared yesterday in social networks. User Anatoly Borisov claims that T-shirt, which he ordered the sending of the Czech Republic, before it has not reached, but instead magically appeared on the body of an employee of the post office Bezhitsk district, where and had to come parcel. Anatoly quote:

"Our wonderful manager Ilya Uglava sent me this T-shirt from the Czech Republic anymore, I do not remember exactly, one and a half months ago. These T-shirts were printed in a very "Limited" amounts in Germany, and later transported to the Czech Republic in order to be sold on the Internet, especially for people not the CIS, and Europe, USA, etc. T-shirts of this design have been published in Russia, in our last round, the number of 15 pieces, With the hallmark of the European printing options, printing was A3 (plain language, not so much, not the whole shirt both in this photo). Consequently, these T-shirts from Germany were sent to numerous orders over the world and only a couple of T-Shirts has been ordered in Russia, in the city of Bryansk is not close. The third order in Russia, was mine. THIS IS THE ONLY ORDER Bryansk! Most of the shirts here simply do not have.

Checking the thousandth time, your mailbox, and seeing that there is nothing joyful for me, I thought to appeal has yet to its post office, suddenly my good friends said they saw some aunt in the region of my post office in Bezhitsk area. I wondered. Then arrived another good friend who had lit again this woman again in the same area not far from my post office and did a wonderful picture.

Here are our employees of Russian Post. Or is it such a magical coincidence? ยป
Proof.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting