Again, Russian Post

One of my least favorite in the field of public enterprises: e-mail Russia; Sberbank; Clinic; the police; mail Russia ranked last and has to confess it wanted to exclude from the list:
yes rude little by little, well, probably tired;
walls crumble and plaster pours - so it they dibs on innovation allowed
large queue - so it is that the staff did not once use rates cherish
It works only when all citizens work - but not think is that people may not have time to visit them all and can work 12 hours a week with one day off on Sunday.
And the devil pulled me to discover a Chinese website with all kinds of rubbish which in Russia from dealers is 4 times more expensive (supposedly as a level of 1.500 p and the laser rangefinder 300 p.), Let alone the briefs CK that Moscow Biglionny / Groupon offer for 250 p / piece, for the shares, and the original cost in China 2.30 USD I generally keep quiet. And I began to successfully book all the junk, and what service free then, well, nothing dolgovato wait wait, most importantly come handy little defended in the queue and was immediately ordered a set.
It was a saying in fact, now I'm a fairy tale. Look at post-tracker.ru that had already accumulated five parcels in the place of issue, I think I shall go get it, just for the benefit of the hospital, although only two receipts found well, so it is often the postman ... as much as 15 minutes to go from the mail? did not carry More ... came to give receipts and filled bumazhechki three tracker numbers without kvitantsiy- in response we get the figure you what we will issue rules for issuance have changed, and now to the mailing address, zip code, telephone and last names without initials nothing is given and immediately sent back .
At first, he tried to explain that the goods are in transit, and your changes that you no one introduced it a little bit of your problems, but no employees were killed. Call the hotline 8-800-2005-888 mail Russia - woman complained that so changed like the rules ... but they do not have them yet, only heard something about it. He took the phone mail oversees Russian organization - "The Ministry of Communications and Mass Communications of the Russian Federation FSUE" Russian Post "AFPS Moscow: +7 (495) 628-72-06 - there just glad that he was in such a situation, it seems that even the champagne was opened by at least judging by the tone with which the girl named Jeanne talked, obviously it was clear that it tore from the banquet. And in essence said that we are here with 12.2.2013 newsletter developed which prohibits issuing of names without initials, and instructs to send immediately to the customs, and then back to the sender (which is not to destroy at once, eh?), And you must have known that the the initials of the need, so go in the ass, nothing can be done and generally hung up without waiting for the end of the conversation.
Yes, I grew up in the Soviet Union and then we all organizations have the budget and the service was boorish, but there were other pluses countries, but now, when you have switched to modern culture where the rails? Why should I try to discover the changes in the legislation on which not even all of your employees know why currently allow employees to communicate both with garbage, no they are not rude, but after a conversation is a feeling that you do not care. What is there help you communicate if only you rolled more with their problems. It is a pity that now hangs another 10 orders that I do not repent, and their fate is very vague.

P.s. for spelling and punctuation, please do not kick, upset.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting