ChatGPT broke into cooking and recommends all new interesting recipes, decided to make cookies on his instructions

The other day I made an incredibly delicious one. Almond flour cookies. I didn’t search for the recipe online, just asked ChatGPT to generate it. It was an experiment that exceeded my expectations. You can see the result in the photo. Come on, it's gorgeous!

Such a treasure should be shared, so today I will tell you in detail how to make crispy cookies based on almond flour. Of course, this is not the most budgetary product. But believe me, it's worth it!

The idea to cook such cookies I had when I found in my kitchen expired nut paste. Her hand didn't go up, so I decided to take a chance. I had almond flour, which I had not cooked for a long time. I just opened ChatGPT and gave the AI a request: “Write a recipe for peanut butter and almond flour cookies.”

Since I do not eat animal products, I added in the request that the cookies must be vegan. That's it! What happened, see below in the article.

The ingredients
  • 100g almond flour
  • 80g oatmeal
  • 125g peanut butter
  • 50g cornstarch
  • 100g sugar
  • 50ml vegetable oil
  • 0.5 tsp soda
  • 1 chip salt
  • 60–70 ml of vegetable milk
  • cinnamon

Preparation
  1. In a deep bowl, mix almond flour, sugar, corn starch and oatmeal. The last ingredient must first be crushed with a coffee grinder. Instead, you can use ready-made oatmeal. If you can’t find her at home, take the usual wheat or rice.

2. Add soda and salt to the bowl. Stir it well so there are no lumps of almond flour. Then add to the dry ingredients nut paste, vegetable oil and milk. In my case, it was soy, but you can take any other.
  3. Combine all the ingredients and mix the dough. It will be very soft and malleable. The finished test can be given a little time to rest while the oven warms to 180 degrees.

4. I measured the cookies at 50 grams. You can make them smaller. I don't recommend making them anymore. Roll the balls out of dough, put them on a bowl covered with parchment. Leave enough space between the cookies. Then, with the help of a glass, slightly press the balls from the dough to make a cookie. In the middle of each workpiece, you can put one nut at will. I had almonds.
  5. Bake cookies for 15 minutes at 180 degrees. Then take the deco out of the oven and let the liver cool completely before serving on the table. Done!

Almond flour biscuits: I advise you to prepare this dish, as it really exceeded all my expectations. I made cookies out of expired peanut butter and I want to say this. It was delicious! I'm not sure that's the right thing to do, but that's what cooking experiments are all about.

You can try to completely replace almond flour with oatmeal. I understand that this product is quite expensive, and not every housewife will decide to buy it specifically for cookies. But oatmeal is literally in every grocery store. And it's a lot better than shopping for supermarket oatmeal.

Use ChatGPT for cooking if you are tired of the usual recipes. This is a great alternative to cooking channels. And I'll definitely try to cook something else on the advice of artificial intelligence. I'll share the results with you!

Tags

See also

New and interesting