What bad things can be expected from guests you invite into the house, the stories are different

Visitors coming inThe ones you love and look forward to are a real celebration. And for the sake of such people, you want to prepare properly so that they feel at home (or even a little better). But there are guests who manage to spoil their impression so much that you do not want to see them again.

Today's edition. "Site" It was a story in which readers shared an unpleasant experience. What did they expect from their guests that they could not contain the outrage? Some stories are really surprising.

Visitors coming in
  1. “One day my husband’s friends came, and in the process of getting together they brought us up to the idea that keeping a dog in the house was unhygienic. Like, clean up after her as much as you want, and the wool will still be lying around. The husband quite reasonably said that we do not force anyone to visit us, and the dog was, is and will be in the house.

2. “A friend asked to visit me to celebrate my birthday outdoors because I live in a country house. I brought guests who threw their cigarette butts all over my lawn, left a terrible mess, got drunk and only closer to midnight left in a taxi. “And then I cleaned everything up, climbed the lawn to collect cigarette butts. I don't want to hear more about a girlfriend like that. Although it was the only terrible arrival of guests in my memory. Now only pleasant meetings with pleasant people, Svetlana shares.

When we stopped at a new apartment only after repair, my mother-in-law came to visit. She literally ran around every room looking for dirt. I went to the bathroom, the chair lifted, held my finger to see how dirty our place was. And I said, "This is new." We haven’t even had time to go to the toilet yet, Anna recalls.

“I bought a great table online. I waited a long time for him to arrive from Thailand. The guests came, and one of our friends was so envious that he began to prove in front of everyone how bad the table was. He knocked his fist on the table, then tried to break it with a cup. “In the end, he failed, as the table is made of thick tempered glass, not even scratches appeared. But how stupid that half-ass looked. Needless to say, envy is a bad feeling, Alla is sure.

“This story did not happen to me, but to a friend of mine. In short, the guest went to the toilet, did a big thing there, and then found the toilet paper was running out. He decided to use a hand towel for this occasion. Then he put it back up, says Victoria.

Often the indignation of the hosts concerned the fact that the guests came uninvited or stayed so long that they had to almost drive away. Share your bad experience with guests. What did people do that you no longer want to see in your own home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting