The arrival of guests for me is worse than the invasion of Martians, I do not call anyone to me, but friends still manage to come over.

Each nation has its own characteristics of hospitality. The Dutch offer only one piece of cake for tea, we love to feed and drink the guest. The French like to chat, so they can count on a light snack, and in Malaysia you can treat yourself only after the permission of the owner.

Everyone has different customs and traditions, but all peoples have one thing in common - all are inexpressibly happy to welcome guests and, by virtue of their capabilities, always try to be polite with them. Are you ready to welcome guests, even relatives, into your home? The rules of decency are one thing, but what if after the guests leave the owner of the house remains an unpleasant residue? Today we will tell you why not everyone likes to invite guests to their home.

My home is my fortress Home is a place where calm and coziness reigns. Here you can relax from the outside world and relax. Communicating with even your best friends is exhausting. What about family members who didn’t want to invite guests? But his friends, for example, were invited by his father, and his friends stayed up late. Children and other family members feel uncomfortable in their own home. And then they don’t call their friends because they don’t want to feel out of place again. People have different temperaments, different ideas about the boundaries of decency and hospitality. When Rabbit politely asked, “Are you leaving already?”, Winnie the Pooh replied, “Is there anything else?”

Who would deny a friend or brother a favor? For example, there is no place for a person to live, and only you can shelter him for a while. How can I say no? Life is unpredictable, people quickly get used to the good. And now it seems that life has improved, it would be time to know the honor, and he is in no hurry to move out. Why doesn't anyone kick him out? A friend seems to be a guest, and it seems that he does not pick up his socks from the floor, does not wash dishes and always crumbles a bun on the sofa. How can I relax in my own house?

I don’t want to upset anyone, but not everyone likes surprises. Imagine a man coming home from work, having a hell of a bad day, getting fired. On the way, the car poured from puddle to toe, and on the doorstep of the house the poor man stumbles. And so, in anticipation of warm tea, silence and a soft sofa, he opens the door: "Surprise!" Happy Birthday! – in front of a crowd of people who need to smile, communicate with them and be polite, grateful culprit of the celebration.

Sometimes people do not consider it necessary to warn about their visit close friends. This often happens between relatives. The owner of the house has his own plans, his own regime of the day. And then a friend knocks on the door, who decided to stop by on the way. Such visits are under strain.

A separate theme is holidays with family or friends at the home table. Here you need to show your best qualities: cook a lot of delicious food, set the table, remove and by the time the guests arrive be not tired of the work done. Smile, communicate, and then wash all the dishes, clean again. And all this after the last guests remembered that it was time for them to leave. But there are those who don’t mind staying the night.

Visiting their children, parents behave at home and consider it not superfluous to teach and put things in a pile. Talk about how to care for plants or how often to wash floors. Such assistance does not cause delight to anyone. And then it is easier not to arrange a meeting at all and close your doors to guests.

It is easiest to communicate, maintain friendly relations at a distance, even with relatives. Meet on neutral territory: walk together in the park or go to the movies, meet in a cafe or bowling alley. And then peacefully relax physically and mentally in the walls of your home, a quiet, clean, cozy house. Do you like to invite guests home?

Tags

See also

New and interesting