"All right, darling. What have you got wrong? "

Writes HorseScrimer:

That was 3 years ago. Even at the university, when my boyfriend started dating, his parents went out of town for the weekend. So we decided to take advantage of the opportunity to spend time tucked in his house (to play in adult people having their own home), and for a while to get out of the hostel. After dinner, my husband (then my boyfriend) went shopping, and I, being in high spirits in the spirit of "Lyapunov Lyapunov la" feeling happy housewife, wanted to provide all possible assistance in the economy, and wash the dishes in the dishwasher, an operation which I had no idea. I grabbed liquid soap, flooded it with riding in the enclosed small dispenser, close the door, pressed a few buttons and a sense of accomplishment went to another part of the house.

And of course, when I returned to the kitchen, there is the madness going on, I could hardly imagine even in a nightmare. Lather up to the heaving chest, and the car still worked, highlighting the new foam flakes. I hammered on all sides and mop towels, which are, sadly, not been prepared for the task of this scale, and cursing at the top of his lungs, trying to break through the barrier to the soap machine to turn it off ...
In the midst of the battle there was my mother in law, and stood in the doorway, watching my wet, sparkling, crazy situation. [next] I have all the words flew out of my head, spun the language: "Hello, I came for the weekend and thoroughly destroy your house." And then sverkov came to me and said odnu- single phrase that could say at the moment, "All right, darling. What have you got wrong? "I love his parents. It turns out, they returned to pick up the keys, they are forgotten.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting