I hate you, the passenger!

If you want to find out who hates you even more than the employees "Mail of Russia", - that I will reveal to you the secret. That's how you hate the workers of transport enterprises of urban passenger transport.

Let's look at examples.

Take the capital of the Universiade 2013 in Kazan. It is a typical destination sign on the trolley Kazan. Director CBM "Metroelektrotnans" convinced that before becoming its passengers a person must pass a qualifying examination: to sharpen the vision of the ideal, and memorize the topology of the entire network of electric transport. The passenger, who line the route is not able to guess how it goes in the city of Kazan trolley is not interesting!

5 photos

via

"I hate you!" - Hear the passenger entered the salon tram MTTCH in Moscow. This car has passed major repairs, and lost a number of seats on the decision of the Director of the State Unitary Enterprise "Mosgortrans" P.V.Ivanova! Peter V. hates passengers therefore believes that it is better to produce smaller cars, but to fill them passengers, like herrings in a barrel. So he ordered to dismantle the seat, and instead add the rails to the ceiling. Passengers will be, to choke, to suffer, and he would look at it and say: "I hate, I hate you!»

"What do you know about the hatred of passengers ?!" - surprised director of Smolensk TTU. And it offers a ride on the rails in a broken-down car with DSPshnymi seats. Roller coaster in the background of this trip are very smoothly and gently. Real sheet - broken rails, neobtochennye wheelsets and wood Seats!

"So what?" - Asks the director Vladimir trolley management. "Though I do not have wooden seats, but I salons are not heated so much that I have snow in them lies all winter!" "That's what" - responds to the director of the Samara TTU - "And here I am on the contrary, summer heated some salons trams ! The fact that my repairmen depot lazy to rearrange valve to the "summer" and they are in the "winter" ride all year round! »

"So what ?! Your even in the cold and rain did not stand in line to land through the first door, "- recalls his Peter V. Ivanov.

And the most interesting - all the mayors of these cities heroically struggling with traffic jams. Well, that is right here in a life-and-death struggle - fighting, spending billions to expand roads and interchanges. And all complain, "Cars on the streets every year more and more ..." Just amazing! And what are the citizens are so eager to buy a car? .. It is not clear.

Seats 3 photo killed. yobany shame ... And it is for people.
And so in Europe:

All. Thanks to all.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting