Great, though not new)))

Sitting pioneer in the bus comes to my grandfather ...

Pioneer: Sit down, please, to my place. I'm young, I'll post!
 Grandpa: Thank you, my grandson, but I will soon come out.
 Pioneer: The circulation?
 Grandpa: Shame on you! I am fit into your grandfather!
 Pioneer: Ah, I think I have successfully joked. Ctarik, you have one foot in the grave, even before myocardial smile!
 Grandpa: Uymite it anyone! Brat! I like you, at the front with a knife killed!
 Pioneer: Warning! All witnesses Comrade just confessed that he was a policeman at the front and cut Jewish children.
 Grandpa: Comrades, I do not mean it that way ... I did not know that the Jewish ham.
 The first passenger: Well, as you do not know ?! What did not see him, or what? Won a shnobel out from under his cap sticking out.
 Pioneer: I am able to kag'tavit and more!
 The second passenger: See? Jewish boy ceded its place to you - and you have a knife ...
 Grandfather: Yes, I ... I'm telling you what's wrong put it, because ...
 Pioneer: Because he had no time to study - he had to beat us, the Aryan order to save Russia.
 Policeman: What's going on here, comrades?
 The first passenger: Yes, that's Comrade policeman fascist little boy wanted to kill!
 Grandpa: What's the matter - empty hands ... Look, I have no knife and no ...
 The second passenger: You see, Comrade militiaman, memory had failed him: the boys went to cut, knife and forgot!
 The third passenger: Yes, age is not a joy ...
 Pioneer: Not distracted, my friends! What do we do with the fascists? Given the tense international situation, I suggest it to land!
 The fourth passenger: What is a peace-loving pioneer. He stabbed him - and he supposedly just landed ...
 A fifth passenger: We planted between stops?
 Pioneer: Yes, in between. Landed him right in the field, like a potato! To a chump only from the ground, and the inscription on the forehead: & lt; fascists! & Gt ;. I have a pen and is!
 Grandpa: Comrades! What are you doing?! Stop! Marker badly washed ...
 Six passengers: markers, felt-tip pen - ish, German zalopotal! Shprehenzidoych, Ivan Andreyevich?
 Grandpa: I ... I ...
 Six passengers: Good, pull it out, guys!

(Fascists pulled out and put in a box as advised pioneer. The policeman trample down the earth around the head. All the back on a bus and continue the movement. Reigns painful silence. Everybody is trying not to look into each other's eyes. Pioneer gives way to some re-went down to the old woman. She coyly refuses. In the eyes of the passengers have an unhealthy shine).

Tags

See also

New and interesting