About Citylink, Yandex and attitude to customers

I generally do not possess a work style, but still decided to write.

I decided then to buy yourself a new gadget 07/29/2013 tablet Asus FonePad (art.770222) Sitlink store in St. Petersburg on Prospekt Bolsheviks, order number W5138843. At home found that the tablet itself off. The next day I went to the department to guarantee that a similar change, but I denied this, saying that they should first test it by taking up to 20 days. But up to 20 days in Citylink means exactly 20 days, I handed the phone does not work, too, said that up to 20 days, and while he did not call on the last day they did not even scratched, in the end the money was returned. But now is not about that. He served me Vechaslav A. Kovalevsky. When viewed from the tablet employee Citylink he just shut down, plus also zapolosilo screen. After the inspection at the Department guarantees he has shown me that the alleged lack one bolt under cover SIM cards and memory cards to my request to show the other the same plate that the bolt witnessing I was denied any conclusive evidence that he was there to be I failed . At home, I climbed into the Internet to look whether there is in fact this bolt or not at all the pictures that I found missing bolt.

This missing bolts at the Department of guarantee written in the consignment note at the reception of the goods. I wanted to direct this invoice write that I do not agree that there is no bolt, but Kovalevsky, VA stubbornly refused to give it to me nedalat saying that I have no right to write anything on this paper, we have long bickered until a colleague said, "Let him write." After that he did not want to certify that I wrote on the invoice stamp saying that is not obliged to put a stamp that you wrote and that's enough to have it (in other words, it was said), then I asked him a written refusal to seal what I, too, was denied . Again, after much wrangling his colleague put it to me for which he received a cry of disapproval from Kovalevsky, VA During the conversation I asked to invite the heads or give the phone to which I could communicate with the authorities - in this I, too, was denied. Kovalevsky behavior itself was not adequate to my questions he did not answer or just, or leaving.
I could not even imagine that such a large and well-known product with the purchase of all it is necessary to check bolt when receiving the goods.
At the moment I am a VIP customer, consistently I buy all Citylink. For posleny year Citylink spent about 100,000 rubles., But after such a relationship, I think ten times that or buy Citylink.
Now Yandex. I wanted to write all this in a review of the store on Yandex, but in the third day of my review is hanging on moderation. As far as I could understand from other sources, Yandex bad reviews about Citylink just does not show. So, trust and then a major trading platforms and reviews about them.

and that the official answer Citylink

Good afternoon! Based on the explanation of the employee, consider his actions obosnovannymi.Kovalevsky Vyacheslav acted according reglamentu.Osmotr, verification, explanation, is standard operating procedure when receiving devices for warranty service.

Sincerely,
Petrukova Anna
Senior Manager, Assurance

St. Petersburg, Opticians 4
Tel.: + 7 (812) 332-84-84, ext. 3539
e-mail: petrukova.a@citilink.ru

All I finished.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting