How I built a cottage

I decided to build myself a summer residence, they say everyone has, and I do not have. Well, that was one place in mind where other people have already built up a small farmstead, decided there and build, and at the same time to capture this process.

Will 47 ph. So there you go!

01. This same little farm where I decided to acquire home ownership.

02. The place chosen

03. fall asleep pit, leveled surface ...

04. ... and dug a pit.

05. He began to dig holes under the piles, 3 m deep on the level of the pit

06. This is how it turned out 12 holes)

07. The next morning brought up my trailer. Local residents ran to look. Had construction enclose fence

08. This trailer inside the left Alex Boatswain. Ask me to go, I do not know really why, the employee of a no

09. Scored piles

10. poured concrete

11. began to mount columns

12. Tying

13. Next, mount the wall

14. After - doorways and window frames

15. The walls are ready

16. Ceiling

17. Stairs to the second floor

18. A little mark up

19. Put columns of the second floor

20. Then the wall with holes for windows and doors

21. ceiling

22. Then balcony base

23. Lech, drunk combs local drunks

24. On the next morning to help me pals arrived two-roofer. Vova Python and Andryukha Windbreak. Olesya Chimney unfortunately could not come (

25. However, the work went faster and more fun

26. Vova - ass, pissing the corner

27. The roof begins to take shape

28. In the evening, some 2 scourge gathered outside my trailer. But suddenly, I could smell the smoke from the buildings, went to check

29. Lord! While I was building the roof in my house on the first floor lived a homeless person, even a bitch then lit a fire. That freak chasing pissing rag fuck !!!

30. Here the roof is almost completed, I have decided on the roof of another house for Carlson figure. Vova Andryukha zabuhal with Lekha. The truth of life Lech bruise sober has not been seen.

31. View from inside

32. Lead gap and build a ladder to the house from his attic Carlson

33. So it looks from the inside cubby

34. On the first floor I have bred some gypsies, and even with a horse, there are bitches obsykayut wall. I hate fucking gypsy ©

35. The next morning, I entrust all hang Lech hidden cameras to find out once and for all, where does all this evil. This is a picture from a video recorded with a hidden camera, which is installed in our trailer and the masked web.

36. poklal laminate flooring on the ground floor

37. Hung fixtures

38. install windows and doors

39. The same is on the second floor

40. Yeah

41 brought to mind a balcony

42. Did the nut and the canopy at the front door

43. He saw a burning house.

44. Later in the evening we sat in the van and watched a recording camera, which set Lech. It turned out that in one shack shooting galleries. They then set fire. Forbidden Zone with Michael Parechenkovym any turns.

45. took the van and knocked down the fence.

46. ​​This is our team. Andrei, Vova, Lech and I

47. And this is what is left of the burnt brothel.
End.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting