Tuning their own hands 2

Man, with his jokes about Opel and opelevodov earned himself a ban on the site drive2.ru and went to live in VKontakte. While opelevody not rage in the comments under his posts, read them not as interesting. (
9 I will lay out photos and some text.
Source

Engine installation 2.5

Many doubted that I would install the engine, some of the more thought that I just throw it on the roof! And you are wrong !!! On the pics people realize that 2.5 should look a little more. But I want to assure you, this engine is also 2.5 power of 2.5 kW engine exactly it has built-in automatic transmission CVT type. Installation was pretty fast. As you can see under the hood is still a lot of space and has very good access for repair of the engine. Sam the engine, though taken from a Chinese scooter, very reliable compared to Opelёvskim.
Dynamic characteristics I was very pleased! The maximum speed of 1 mph uphill, which is much nicer than a push Opel up the hill itself. The maximum speed of the mountain 20kmch if foot helping to move. Cruising speed on a straight stretch of road 7 mph.
If earlier with all the failures and delays in the repair to overcome 100km distance required a week now, thanks to ultra-reliable Chinese motor it takes less than 15 hours of travel.
After installing the engine, I immediately went to the stritreys. I stopped by with two old ladies 80+. Although the first few meters my grandmother walked a couple of buildings, I managed to win them due to their maximum speeds + I helped the machine foot. Old women after losing went back to sit on the bench. And lastly tales to me, "You are my dear, a real racer!»
I am satisfied with the dynamics of your Opel. Finally, it has become normal to go !!!

My emotions !!!

As you can see, I am a very emotional person. And usually, my emotions are expressed in the back of my car! Most often, when my Opel will not start !!!, and it often or when my Opel factory, I was so overwhelmed with emotion that I climb on the roof of the car and start jumping on it with grief or joy.
More me greatly enraged at the closure of my account !!!
drayv2.ru As you can see from the photos, the roof is sufficiently pushed through and it does not straighten blows from the salon. Therefore, I decided to apply the method of disguise!
In the fall, I'll fall asleep dent fallen leaves.
In winter, the roof will be covered with snow.
In the spring I plan to throw her ground in the hope that by the summer on the roof of grass sprout well, or Moha! In the picture presented to the autumn version of disguise!

The popularity and the threat!

There are always positive and negative sides. My car has become the most popular Opel four days of existence! And I had enough of enemies and detractors who want me dead. I decided to hide my face while eating in the car, fearing for their future life.
Since tinted windshields prohibited, I found another way out! I decided to go with lowered visor, which together with my additional dashboards as visibility worsened, I was forced to do the inspection hole!
After viewing hole sufficiently good visibility and as my speed rarely rises above 7kmch me is enough.)))

Oddities of the antenna

The antenna is needed in the car for normal operation of the radio. But not in Opel. I have long noticed that the antenna is designed Vectra likely role of a lightning rod or a gearshift knob. Her presence or complete absence of, well, nothing to do with the work of the radio. Rather antenna was conceived at Opel as a tool to search for water when your engine boils on the road and you have to look for water for cooling. I decided to drive instead of the antenna a piece of thread. And for one and show you a video Vectra, which was with me in the winter. By the way, for information, I never chinyu its Opel garage. I do not want to desecrate the presence Opel garage! )))

ALL

Strips like a raccoon

To give greater maximum speed, I plan to put on the center of the machine, two wide strips on the Viper, and I also plan to cut in the hood for three ventilation holes on each side, a special aerodynamic shape for moisture on the engine. That winter I trained under the hood of a snowdrift. I'll wait for your comments, I do this or not)))

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting