As I did not regret the life!

This happened back in 2000.
I was then a student poludohly and vechnogolodnym, but already made plans for a bright future, which certainly loomed beautiful wife, the machine overseas, and blue-eyed kids. She lived on our block blonde girl, good themselves body and soul, Mother Nature gave her beauty and intelligence, and a wonder, and the demand was high among her fellows - 33 heroes in place. Since before I was a hero far, though I persisted until the seventh sweat in the halls of training, the Virgin, and not think that was dolzhon.
Yet the thought, especially in the evenings nauseous.
A maiden prelyubostrastnaya I did not indulge his eyes, even though she knew how to dignify me, but need to communicate with me experienced. According to the priest they call me Yevgeny Nikolayevich. And the miracle happened marvelous.
I go then to the occupation tyazholoatleticheskih, the time is now past, torch power not light rain drizzles, and now I see a maiden beautiful of the two boy stick near the entrance to it, where do stick so hard that the creation of a great fear, even in the dark seems whiter than white . Past wanted to go was scary, but took himself into the hands of the young men I shouted:
 - Beasts fuck * s * d gone tries and not pi * dy conductive give Honduras ёba * s

Unexpectedly lad back home, afraid, I am for them. Caught up with them as much as a mile across, they stopped Kurtz triklyatye to enter into battle with me for life and death, did not survive the light of all hope to have decided to entrust their fists. The battle was not long, for the time being until I grabbed one of the mask hiding his face and found underneath a person familiar stucco. It appears this is my friend has thrown his brother, as it turned out would scare the maid simply dilute your boring life. I scold them and was gone.
Meet me how beautiful the winner, I took the arms of their home invited tea drink

. Tea been together 13 years drink. The other day waiting for the completion of the second family. About friends, I did not say anything to her, lied that ubёgli those tyrants did not catch up, I cursed them, it is necessary to me to fire Voditsa drink with someone on weekends.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting