Behind the wheel

I read here Creo "Angels Sleep" and decided to tell his story.
How many letters will not know for sure but I will say that errors and typos will be enough =)
Earnest request, do not throw me by shit, better drugs unsubscribe, thank you in advance.

Uvazhaenye YaPovchane YaPovchanki and believe it or not, but the events described below actually happened to me N-th time ago, but first things first.

First let the army will be history.

It was still in the early years of my youth army.
I started the service at KAMAZ driver, often-often rode on business trips.
Then one day I had to go with the exercises, and that would have been more free road was ordered to hit the road at night (though as always), ride is not much, about 500 miles away, but it just so happened that before this trip in the last two nights sleep I managed a couple of hours on the force (army, problems conscripted few people care about).
We moved in the way (I'm driving my vzvodnik passenger), column ahead, I go lead-out-lagging (was naebnuta fry steering, bent like a rubber truncheon, as to find a replacement in another part did not allow conscience, and there was no desire to buy , collective intelligence decided to knock it with a sledgehammer and crowbar to weld it, that would somehow get to the home of the (photo after the text is inserted, what would yap not called him)).
So here we go, we yap about different things and well so kilometers and hours of running, the speed of 60-65 (then the car starts to throw wildly down the road, and I hold the opinion that it is better in five home than 4 in the morgue) column far ahead , and do not care for them, the way we stopped at some roadside cafe, ate so plump =) ...
Actually this begins the main part ...
I've got a problem, the tighter I sing, the more I want to sleep, I would say in direct proportion.
We have traveled a hundred miles, conversations somehow spontaneously decayed, leteha nose began to peck and I feel that my strength is almost here, I was ahead of Volvo and went away, well ahead of, well, yes went to hell with it, but no ...
After 10 minutes I see ahead, some garbage across the road is worth, and on an opposite one headlight, but does not move, I dropped the speed, as shortening of the distance it is understood that this accident and have to stop to help (who, if not I?) And because as an evil no oncoming or passing the machine direction, no. I put the car for 10 meters before the accident, right on the separation (that would be seen from a distance and caused a logical question "Nahua he stands here" and an overwhelming desire to slow down and ask), including emergency gang, shook lieutenant and went to watch ... If in short, Volvo to two girls, they are no scratches, pillows worked, but sotoyanii shock, the second car was 99th with two guys 25-27 years. Both were conscious, but squeezed in the car. Called an ambulance and cops and before the arrival tional talked to these guys that would not lose consciousness and somehow kept.
Benefit ambulance arrived quickly. What happened next I do not know, we drove on ...
It must be admitted that the accident knocked me sleep completely, even the desire no more ... But the fatigue was gone nowhere ...
Then something begins is because of what I wrote this.
We're going, leyteha asleep again, and before my eyes those guys are all thoughts in a certain direction roll, and place some unfriendly, on both sides of the forest and obsessive feeling that you constantly monitor (I think no one with such faced). At one point, the forest came very close to the road, just before the turn, I pass and I see that five meters in front of me is a car, half on the side of a half on the road and not see something all its lights turned off, understand that to stay longer do not have time and taxied too ... until I understood all this and yanked the wheel, the lights changed osvatil this "machine", it turned out that all just a game-shade, but as I was crap ...
But there's more that, further more ... straight as an arrow road section, the oncoming not at all, the food, think about his suddenly in the distance like someone walking along the roadside, and like and there is, the more confusing it became the watched. Nearer he drew like a girl, who looked about 7-8 is currently lengthwise road in his white platishke ... What the fuck GIRL night on the road on both sides LES ??? Hair color begin to move, I understand that I go, and it goes, but I catch up with her anyway I can not! Peered to hurt the eyes, the feeling that a certain distance let a, and then does not close and not deleted ...
Blinked disappeared ...
All-fucking think, went to the roof ... Once while I regretted my roof, forest ended, as if it was not him, went oncoming ... What I was driving I do not know, I caught myself crazy thinking that no thoughts (sorry) in head, but there is only monotonous beating oncoming headlights for eyes and winding isolation ...
It's time to stop and go to sleep or change letehoy places otherwise not make it.
I looked at the odometer, a hundred thousand is a little less than 4 kilometers, nc lady to weave dobyu and sleep ...
2 kilometers again started forest oncoming gone, the road narrowed, I look at the odometer on the road, on the odometer on the road. Again look down on the odometer and at the last minute notice, as on the road, someone vybegat headlights snatching the frightened woman's face, the FREEZE forever etched in my memory ... I beat the brakes, Lieutenant flies face into the metal torpedo ...
In my car, even to the end did not stop, I threw the box handbrake and jumped out of the cab in front of the car ... there was no one ...
Throwing leytehe: "In the pussy, I sleep," sat in the passenger and instantly fell asleep.
Vzvodnik woke me in the morning, five minutes away from the part of the night looked like only a bump on his forehead ... so not a dream ...
What it was I do not know so far, can the play of light, shadow and my imagination, or maybe not. We hearth long Lieutenant talking about it, but to nothing more or less logical and did not come.

The second story is about a couple of years ago.
At work sent me on a business trip, 1500 miles from home.
When signing the contract turned out that the company lacks a small amount, after consulting with his superiors, it was decided to gather additionally material values, until golden crowns.
So my hands and hit the Mercedes.
All contracts are signed, the transaction obmyty hands reaped, local girls learn, it's time to know and honor.
I had two options to get home, on a plane or nearly new gelding. Naturally I chose the second option, even when the possibility of falls, and fall there, ride for fun at a car.
The first day was great! Mercedes, music, winter road class!
Decided not to go at night, stopped in a small town in the hotel ... I was offered Midnight whores questionable quality when offers started to repeat some of the girls shyly apologized and wished good night. I woke ray of winter sun, the mood preotlichnoe, half way passed, there were as many and I'm home.
Road stele it occasionally runs across the drifting snow, the sun shines, track, truck and mood such as a child in anticipation of the holiday.
After 300 kilometers, far ahead seemed figure, is currently along the road with outstretched arm, and others like it, and do not notice the slip by, enveloping snow medley ...
When approaching the "arm's length" has been very attractive ass, she was dressed in a jacket kotortuyu, color hood with fur trim, gray jeans and boots without a heel, just below the knee. Is rushing, as if in no hurry to go nowhere. Who if not me (remember?)? Drive a little ahead stopped, waiting until fine ... She went and opened the door, sat down, as if waiting for me.
Inside, once hung a pleasant floral aroma ... Throwing off his hood, she showed to me a very pretty face with minimal make-up ... straight brown hair collected in a high ponytail, neat manicure, straight white teeth ... Dream!
When I asked where she was going pretty shrugged, replied: "the horizon»
Struck up a conversation, like it is about anything, but all at once, she was very pleasant and interesting to talk to.

You may ask why "she"? It did not provide, and I never asked ...

Perhaps this way I would want to go as slowly as possible ... up to a point.

Once completely unobtrusive She asked to slow down, and then I only =) dropped just before the turn of kilometers to 40-50 ...
Damn, right behind this blind turn was an accident, not strong, so one wagon caught another, judging by the number and volume of the mat dialogs are all alive.
Then the conversation turned to the steppe car, she actively argued that the airbags do not always save, and sometimes can and do harm, as well as seat belt ... talked and forgot ...
Later, she asked to stop at some cafe for lunch. No sooner said than done. The money she was not with him, but I also was just a joy to pay for it ...
Perhaps it was the first girl in my life that I did not even subconsciously viewed as a partner, just noting for themselves pleasant moments in her figure ...
The sun was already beginning to slide toward the horizon, to the house remained a couple of hours away and again on both sides of the road, as the devil-the-box, popped the forest ... A heavy, coarse, surly and again, too, have almost forgotten the feeling of the eyes, which are inseparably you ... < br /> Probably the same feeling and my companion, stress literally in the air that would somehow defuse the situation, I took the most nonchalant look and tried to somehow make her laugh, distract.
She smiled, talked the same, but in his eyes there was a sadness ... She said she was cool and asked for a warmer, but at that moment I realized that I was going in the jacket. Threw the belt with one hand and holding the steering wheel began to undress ... Throwing jacket back corner of her eye caught her, the look of hopelessness that aching teeth and the moment of transfiguration cute little face in grimassy horror and despair, wide open, blue, bottomless eyes begin to open his mouth to scream ...
It was all in slow motion, I could see it in every detail ...
Then cry, her hand on the steering wheel, I was throwing at her, flashed right wagon, blow, calm blue eyes, dark ...
Pitch enveloping darkness ...
You seem to swim through it ...
You're quite calm, all problems seem small and undeserving of attention ... power, money, sex ... it's all too much ...
You begin to realize that there is something higher to what you need to go ... and almost grab it by the tail, that would have never let go ...
Then consciousness explodes pain ... darkness recedes ... your cozy little world, tearing thousands of sounds ...
Somehow head dangles from side to side ...
Blue eyes ... She, she is alive.
Alive.
Outstretched hands, for some reason, just feel something rough and hairy ...
I open my eyes ...
Fat, bearded man, it alkashka gray, from the shoulders is par ...
"Alive" - ​​he shouts somewhere towards ...
Trying to get hurt ... ... but it turns out ...
Where Is She?
Who?
Girl! Short jacket, gray jeans and boots! Was with me in the car!
Uh guy good head against you kissed ...

I get up ... holding some wood legs give way ... ... guy picks me that would not fall ...

Take my car!
Nahuas?
Pull the damn!

Turn around ... Mercedes worth an asshole to me ... I can not find their way ... come ... in the car only scattered from hitting things ... the smell of flowers and quiescent airbags ...

© Just Sam bipod

fry with a crowbar

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting