Master class on solving crimes to the cops

Writes Learn author piligrim_67

Master class on solving crimes to the cops Ekaterinburg.

September 2nd, 12:13

On Tuesday, three unidentified foreign cars stopped on the highway Ekaterinburg - Tyumen car, then crashed into her glass bats and shot from a traumatic gun windshield. Then the attackers fled, RIA "Novosti" with reference to the head of the press service of the police department of the Sverdlovsk region Valery burning.

"Unprecedentedly blatant case fixed on the federal highway Ekaterinburg - Tyumen - said Valery burning. - At 16:30 on the 94-kilometer highway is unidentified criminals on three foreign cars - Audi A5, Opel Astra and Volkswagen Passat (all without state numbers) - clipped to move in the same direction the car Toyota, driven by a young man, born in 1988 ".

Once the car stopped, two intruders with large gold crosses around their necks, armed with bats, pitched four side windows at the car Toyota, shot from a traumatic weapons windshield, damaged the rear right post. Then, without presenting any demands driver hooligans fled the scene.

The representative of the Department of Internal Affairs said that such crimes have not recorded in the Sverdlovsk region. "It's some kind of echo of dashing nineties", - he said.

. "Now the search for intruders occupied criminal investigation officers. They checked all the surrounding villages and towns where they could escape the bullies "- said Valery Gorelykh.

You understand version of the ATC? Three simple peasant guy wearing gold chains, tired to clean shit for svinyami.Seli they simple peasant machines -AUDIO, Folks and Opel and drove to the track. There's a cross between a little unfamiliar guy and back to the village again vernulis.I the pigs began to clean up the shit.

All but not so vyhodit.Potomu I decided to conduct a master class of disclosure of crimes for which bad cops with eyes, ears, logical thinking and a desire to solve crimes.

For starters read what they write residents ECB.

Went last night on the street Mashinostroiteley chasv 8, somewhere, there are three black cars blocked the road and opened the window and started among themselves some questions to solve, well, I'm not thinking long overtook them (chezh people something to talk to interfere on the road), and went on quietly but see my maneuver very offended (and can not be otherwise can fight), they again surpassed and have already started to substitute their cars and at that not only me but everyone who went only remember that it was a bucket of 72 regions all black and rolled into the trash (though when lowered glass pobazarit in wheelbarrows were not quite Russian - Highlanders) Among them were: Audi A4 Foltz grazing and Opel Astra. In general, I do not resolutely not to pull the fate of you ... and went a different route.

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6851977

72 region - is more Tyumen.Chitaem

Miracles. I read the topic. I came out of the house. Exit problematic. Audi stands at the entrance to trotuare.Ego ass off the road pursed his Volkswagen. Place for passage peshehodov- 30 cm. Nearby stands Opel. I think something familiar. I look at the numbers, the region 72y Even sfotkal but xs from both the nokii throw)

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6852303

Miracle! It was a miracle !!! On machines appeared state number! The ones that, according to the cops, they do not have !!! I'm a saint !!! And the one who is photographed, too !!! We have revealed to cops miracle !!!

Well, on the sanctity of not more than otvlekaemsya.Chitaem nowhere

"Cho was the scribe Sedna. stand on the lathe ... next nine, her black lining Opel, Passat and Audi c7 all black, with the Tyumen numbers and start zooming Josquin stoimm ... we can not understand nicho, the green ... and they are starting to overtake nine Josquin crop, then forward otryvayutschya and begin to dive down the lane before the carnival ... just stop on the bridge and all the stand ... I'm getting ahead of Opel, he begins to pinch me to the separation ... deer fucked! in the end, after the carnival, they again rise and rebuilt to the kiosk ... went one block ... then I went ... wanted to call gaytsam what would have checked yes telefonchik not know ... stupid bitch! »

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6852924

That's very interesting

Yesterday, at the ninth hour I stopped IDPS (fined), is discharged protocol, I clearly heard on the radio broadcast orientirovochku one of these cars, namely the VW Passat. As has been said on the radio that sits behind the wheel of a person of Caucasian nationality and number agree ...))

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6853259

yesterday, somewhere in the Passat 00 20 72 region, I was driving on the part of Malyshev ul.Vostochnoy towards st March 8,

All standing on a red, the Volkswagen drove on an opposite, drove into the intersection on a red, blocked the movement of those who edit on March 8, then we will light green, and it steers sharply to the left side with kuybusheva, counter-flow miraculously manages ottormozitsya, and does not print it in Bochin and he urulivaet copper plating on ...

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6853954

Wonderful picture is built. For quite a long time a few thugs, openly, put on the ears of Yekaterinburg. It makes it so blatantly that even before the cops zasvetilis.Potom returning to Tyumen, staged another criminal offense gadost.A Sverdlovsk cops gave them leave quietly.

Who are they, you ask?

And here they are.

Volkswagen Passat: V674SN 72 - Kutsurov Dmitry

Photos of the suspect photo

Tricks of it in ECX small prank. Popular rumor accuses him of killing 2 people.

The story is very strannaya.Chuvachok, drunk, ran avtomobilem.Sbil death 2 people and injured one. And they accused of a crime and sentenced another driver.

The girl put the innocent. If anyone knows, it is one of the drunken flying Lunacharsky drum in kurtekovu (women who have condemned the innocent). In the car she sat 4 people, they have seen everything - including how the dead (2 guys) flew from hitting Mazda 18 meters. And the doctor, and witnesses testified that the Mazda was driving drunk in the trash. In addition, for drunken driving it loses the right, both before and after this episode. But the money he had more. Now 26 year old girl, ehavshey the night at a speed of 40 kilometers per hour, broken lives. I had access to the case file, I saw everything.

Driver Mazda name is Dmitry Kutsurov. Anyone interested can view photos killer in contact. I myself have repeatedly been in accidents and speed exceed happened, but never flew on 3-5 meters. And then both cars in the trash, post as autogenous cut, two young men killed ...

Found on the same link in the comments. There's still a lot of the comments of interesting things about this citizen says.

On the Audi was

KUTSUROV ALEXANDER V.

05.11.1990 born

Traffic violations

Identity TM228829

Date 14.08.2009
violation
Number of car A444SV

Article 9 1

Address TYUMEN latitudinal 29 / 1-43

Audi models

Works N / R

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6859585

Photos of the suspect photo

And Schaub You are our policemen do not try to lie to you, they can not find them here quote

And at the last infe - machines currently in Tyumen! They saw there at night in the city !!!

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/go_to_message....51977&i=6859607

All! Tired working Sherlock Holmsom.Dalshe police you our all sami.Ya you and suspects and found them and the machine address. Even witnesses.

There is only one question-why is it not working cattle have expensive cars and so behaved greyhounds?

I think the answer is simple.

Pope theirs is the deputy chairman of the Coordination Council of the heads of district local governments and municipal district, has been actively involved in the work of the Interdepartmental Council at the Head of the district anti-corruption.

Taz member of the local branch of the party "United Russia».

In 2005 he was elected to the regional Duma of the municipality Taz region.

What does the Pope speaks very good comments here this (taken from an article that finally removed the head of the Taz District)

I think that our komenty read everything if I read one in Tyumen, then perhaps our governor and the "on everyone's lips," Ivanov too. As for his candidacy, if the deputies are in the dock Merzhoev all the many KUTSUROVY, Sitnic will be exactly the same as when Kharyuchi, because those volchara prozhennye billions looted mostly in settlements and that naturally those villages lure all vote "FOR" Here it is necessary to completely change the composition of the deputies and leaders, because all headed by former head of a long time to say the least work on the knurled pattern, as well as fishery, farm where people begging, manual zhiruet. So I hope for the best is not expected.

www.ura.ru/content/yamal/11-08-2010...0.html#all_comm

That's all rassledovanie.Zanyalo 2 days. And the cops say - unknown persons! Cars without license plates! The village disappeared!

Citizen Nurgaliyev! Cut them ... nah! Take me and a dozen more than normal blogerov.My really reveal.

One Bulk replace all your DAEC. And I'll work for the traffic police. And do not give such a ... 2 days safely travel around Ekaterinburg and create such a mess. Although something tells me that honest you do not need nuzhny.Vam faithful.

The guys from Yekaterinburg forum thank for their rabotu.Esli seriously, it is shown how they have to disclose prestupleniya.Ya only systematized and put the information they found.

Pozzhe.Prishel finish my comments: & quot; And it was reported to the police? Or just Learn posted? 2 & quot; .Dokladyvayu -soobschil.Otpravil an address listed on the website ATC Yekaterinburg Workshop on solving crimes. Part vtoraya.Pechalnaya.

piligrim_67

september 2nd, 18:56

The information given by me in the first post of the Greek lad who bydlyachili in Yekaterinburg was incomplete.

A couple hours ago Ekaterinburg good Gameday told me the following information:

1.Prestuplenie on the track was not the only one.

... This story before excel in Bogdanovich these freaks about 14:00 near the intersection of streets Patronage - Industrial, in the same way broke my gazelle.

The story was such driving my driver goes, he just has not seen, only saw the result, he went to the market Elmashevskogo left towards concrete products, hatchiki stood in the left lane, and that there have described each other until they were well 20 meters, He thinks that they are inferior to him twisted in front of them on this story later about 200 meters Astra stood before him across the road, tucked behind the Passat came out two of asters and one of the trade winds, pulled him out of the car and began to kick, the other two from Audi broken glass mount mirrors and wipers, and then remove the key from the ignition and left ...

Cork was at both sides, and all sat and watched as the three hachey kicked one guy, the only girl then prompted tsyfry for Audi and Passat ...

Further more ... he calls Ordzhonikidze police station 14 that OM is just a kilometer away from the scene tells it as it is, to him: Duck and what you want to cut in front of you and that's probably snitched on his head, you're not badly hurt, the end of the conversation ... cast tube. Then just after I hooked familiar with the district police department with reinforced concrete and probably phoned his entire notebook udalso still find a dozen DPSnikov, and then only after 5 hours investigation team arrived, the police department started the same story well clipped types are to blame, I started to raise his voice well, which means clipped!?! He clipped a car that broke my ... (probably many go on patronage and saw a gazelle standing on the middle of the road on emergency gang almost the whole day).

Well, it can be indefinitely rasszakyvat up in a general statement barely barely accepted seg7odnya after damage assessment certificate is imported at the same police station, I said with a grin Major type you are not alone suffered yesterday and told the story of Auris near Bogdanovich, and I said to him But if you are serious about yesterday to my statement that this man Auris could not hurt, and he told me what type we will go away with your driver ...

www.e1.ru/talk/forum/read.php?f=67&...=6863654&page=0

It is in the form of scum I call musorom.Esli this writer submits said at the cops I'm happy to help him to sanctify the process.

And the people began to send letters of Yekaterinburg Medvedevu.Po my information already sent about 40 letters.

About these

Dear Dmitry Anatolyevich.

In light of the upcoming reform of the Interior Ministry, as a citizen of Russia, I want to ask you, how long will the police neglects his duties?

We Yekaterinburg there was a group of intruders neighboring region (Tyumen). This group, moving in three cars, in flagrant violation of traffic rules, attacks on drivers. The attacks were smashed cars and injured people.

Police did not find anyone, and look, it seems, is not going to, because even statements from the victims made only after numerous attempts and reluctant. If you try to call the police department, or do not take the phone or meet rudeness.

At the same time, members of the Automobile Club of Yekaterinburg were photographed car criminals identified state license plates and even potential owners, but the police this information does not wish to use. One gets the impression that protection of human rights is not the direct responsibility of the Ministry of Interior.

Feel entitled to ask you, how long will it last? How long will we, the citizens, we are confident that the police will not help us? How many people still have to suffer from the actions of criminals before police will start acting?

I'm sure you can make a difference and the gang will be stopped.

"One gets the impression that protection of human rights is not the direct responsibility of MVD.Pri attempt to call the police department, or do not take the phone or meet rudeness." And why is that I believe the duty of the police department of Yekaterinburg garbage?!?!?!

I'll monitor the situation and keep you informed.

At the end of a small ad - a topic already in the TOP Learn 2 spot. Thank you, my dear, because you are so empathize.

Dobavleno1 in [mergetime] 1283505145 [/ mergetime]

EVERYTHING,, if that is not so hard hit,, but very much hurt

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting