Moments of communication with customers

All welcome!

So, when working in Imprint on acceptance. So that work does not seem routine, decided to capture memorable jokes sake (comical, conflict, etc.) moments of communication with customers. Applications in writing, phone calls, direct communication ...

PS: Do not post misanthropy, with customers always respectful, watchman's syndrome do not suffer .

Continuing further & gt; & gt;

1. Call: Ale, I flew into the pit, struck wheel, send me a tow truck under warranty.

2. As of 8300 ?? I thought something free, the machine after warranty.

3. Customer: I have after the bulb is burned out in the spotlight. I'll come right now, I'm under the guarantee system, yes?
Master: When it was?
Customer: Yes 2-3 months ago.

4. Customer: I have something stops working after a glass washer.
Master: When it was? Washer that is flooded?
Client: in September was pouring water into the tank. (December, at the time of treatment).

5. Came to TO.
Client: Ak is human, you I will take the car now?
Master: Yes. THAT lasts 3-4 hours.
Customer (surprise-tension): Ak Che, I have no car that Lee 4:00'll ???

6. Ale, and a ball which oil is poured?

7. Girl, Mazda 6, accent lamp unit glass unit, inside almost medley, no burning envelope.
Client: I Replace the bulb envelope.
Master: But you have almost broken headlight unit, the case is likely not a light bulb. Maybe it makes sense to replace the headlight?
Client: Replace the bulb still.
Change. That burns (after punch), you will not burn.
Client: A Cho it is lit, not lit?

8. Client: And with his oil can, and then you dearly?
Master: Yes, of course.
Brings more oil, the quality is not better, not conforming to the requirements of the plant.

9. Yes I before the two traveled the Niva, you are telling me here ...

10.Klient: I traveled all over this two Niva, the design of the length and breadth know, change the temperature sensor !!!
Master: What? They are there two.
Client: ... uh ... you know better, you're professionals!

11. Che soon?
After 5 minutes
Che soon?
After 5 minutes
Che soon?
After 5 minutes
Well Th soon?

12. Client: And to what level the oil refill?
Master: On the dipstick in the middle between the "minimum" and "maximum».
Client: It's between "minimum" and "maximum" - that?

13. And I have a warranty antifreeze goes.

14. Master: How to wash your car?
Client: ... uh ... top ...

15. The client on the W-field.
Adjust to me so that the second fan functions at 100 deg. (Nominally operates at 101)

16. Duck I'm not so long ago I was a year (about the spark plugs)

17. Complaint: ABS works too loudly.

18. Master: Oil change with washing?
Customer: Sure, it stinks and it hurts. (Not fucking understand, slightly fell into a stupor)

19. One regular smears grease plug and fuel cap. Says to not poured gasoline.

20. Brench draglink, back.

21. Duck work there something for 5 minutes can. Let the wizard will look simple. (This is the crown !!)

22. The client reported that the need to change the rear brake shoes and drums (deep furrows, strongly uneven wear, obviously a big hit dirt). (February at the time of treatment).
Customer (indignantly): Duck I have had recently passed in July why I immediately said no?

23. Master: gos. number of the machine?
Client: BEEHIVE, Olga, Nicholas 743. (here chyo made his way to laughter)), Beehive, bleat !!)

24. Client: Write me for repairs
Master: There is a time of 14:00 and 16:00, which is more convenient to you?
Client: Record at 16.
Master: Okay.
Customer: Can I bring now, leave? Suddenly freed early time ...

25. And it is possible to remove a valve EGR, in fact harmful, when the exhaust gases into the engine go? (By the way, on this model engine EGR valve is absent).

26. Master: Vehicle what you?
Client: Opel Chevrolet

27. The client described the defect: When driving on 3rd gear, at a speed of 45-50 km / h noise h-h-h-h.

Source: http: //

Tags

See also

New and interesting