Shelves for hours with their hands

Good day dear YaPovtsy. It has long been my idea, as a lover of hours to come up with the likeness shelf-stand them most. Plus, even I love, appreciate and collect Zippo, (as though the clock). This is decided by their crooked hands to do something like that.)

If you really want badly, you can break, but not desirable.) Will be 46 photos.

1. Approximately all neatly roll. Tired. Dai, I think, a place for hours and do lighter.

2. He took a sheet of plywood, which remained from the creation of acoustic shelves,

3. Self-adhesive Carpet. Very easy to use, compared with conventional.

4. Othmer-cut-SKINS)

5. Scrollsaw future legs equals.

6. The main transverse shelf pasted CARPET.

7. Since Carpet was very "running out", legs and some other elements (see. below) decided obtyanut a black, glossy film.

8. The leg (the result)

9. it is.

10. The observer and assistant - Media)

11. Cut the side rack-holders (the skins until smooth) Here the left is ready.

12. All smoothly. Already good.

13. Black gloss paste future inside the rack.

14. The outer side - Carpet. Here, for clarity.

15. and again.

16. Self-adhesive Carpet - very comfortable and nice thing. Himself to go, he sticks perfectly. And cuts easily. The photo shows a smoothed joint, nothing falls off. Farther.

17. pour some coffee, another mug, lighting, look, will continue (Smoking - harm, agree intensively throw this awful habit)

18. Carpet good gloss, too, nothing, unfortunately, has not brought the ideal of plywood, so the surface is very smooth.

19. Copper, furniture, very legkognuschiysya nail.

20. not to score himself, and can split the plywood, therefore, help to drill a hole in the side racks.

21. Merimee length, width, bit off as needed.)

22. priladit such standards.

23. Also, the other rack nailed to the leg, and all that is attached, already mentioned, a shelf (lighter).

24. Tube. Plastic. It is wound for tinting glass roll. For professional use sold so. Also, quite comfortable, and, for many, somewhere priminyamy material) (the original length of about one and a half meters and, by the way, if cut lengthwise and in half, you can build a very not bad trench to drain the water in frequent home \ the country, so in the note; ))

25. vymeryat-as usual-cut-sawing.

26. Here I have ended Carpet normal, was just an ordinary, hard, which is glued at Titan or similar adhesive (pardon the tautology). Again, measure, cut.

27. Building steppler. Fierce thing better protect the fingers) In the photo I think to explain nothing. Wrapped, holding knees, because, I repeat, very hard Carpet.

28. Beautiful, steering tube)

29. Try on.

30. drank the bar. For a long time, carefully customize the size, that would not by force, but is firmly into the end of the tube.

31. like that.

32. arrange everything on a chair. Installation.

33. Big wood screws through the side bar and the bar in the above, connect the holder to watch the rest of the design (photos can not be done) so it is.)

34. The basic structure is ready) (zhist would have thought that it happened, with my crooked hands))

35. Again the film. We make two and one centimeter dvusantimetrovuyu rail. Scrollsaw, skins.

36. paste.

37. As with the other two.

38. Try on. Since reechki very thin, but the weight on them, they will not be virtually no, then just do the principle of a "mini -rasporka."

39. A piece of raw rubber. Very good takes the form of very good non-slip.

40. Ah, yes, the holders hours. Initially, all sizes, which climbed to just seven (for each day of the week), drill a hole, put all the same furniture copper nails. Not very powers.

41. Here!) Rivets. Another whole.

42. The size of the holes entered exactly.

43. Result. P.S. I wanted to stick to the strip of metal plate and below each clock on the plate engraving weekday (engraving machine is), then there is certainly ... not with my hands) So just wrote.

44. And here.

45. It was tidy and everything in its place. P.S. photo yesterday (Saturday), watches, unfortunately forgotten at work. A lighter day is always with me.

46. ​​And here assistant - Mike Farley - again)))))

Thank you for attention.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385298655 [/ mergetime]
That's all I wanted to say. I personally, and the practical and beautifully turned out like.)

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting