I washed it down storage area

Wife: Storage I washed it down?
Given: a so-called Standard treshka "Dark" room.
Initial conditions: Store littered with junk. Old sofa. Sewing machine '82. Christmas decorations. Dress Tiffany favorite. An empty box from under the TV test (can not throw, because the broken TV - mend not (!) And other rubbish, fully absorb ~ 3500 * 1600 mm very expensive housing in Moscow)

Targeting: the second half - she's beloved wife - ask (if you can :)) - attach a couch in a dark room that "we're able to watch the TV when the" second "Tile)
Budget: limited, because the budget is not limited only by our utilities.

Well. Let's try.

WARNING: Never builder. Repair not do. Please make allowances for the fact that everyone was engaged after work and on weekends. In one hand (he wrote). Will 17 ph. On completion - will tell.

The moment of breakdown and discard junk / smoya wallpaper omitted. Lenoleum - just frustrated. By the beginning of construction was prepared ~ 1, 5 months. Total - start: the first piece of wood screwed (three dowels. Tested punch. Normal.)

16 photos
P.S. Uncle Theodore with a shovel, please do not cause (rukalitso)

To make the most efficient use of space - has decided to build a mezzanine (keep the box from under the shoe making etc. + dressing room (small, but let there be)

Continues. In one hand - a very long time. Just do not believe that when - or end it all. Dirt. Dust. As the mark - is not clear. What to buy - is not clear.

But to continue. Well I - head of the family and the point! ©

Doorway - I decided to equate on the main wall. Again - gimor. Again - punch, logs, plugs, foam

Design. Fighting money flight of fancy.

Total: two walls decided to make lining two walls - wallpaper (most glamorous, that set off the rabble plastic). The wall on the streets - paved the heater before sewing the lining (pictures do not do - for zaebyvalsya at the moment).

"I sew" clapboard.

~ 300 rubles per 10 pieces in Leroy (no advertising (!)

P.S. Truselyah and T-shirt - my

Another visit to the building materials. 100 W power supply. 6 meters LED strip. Wallpapers. Border (carved out of old wallpaper). Many mats. Cut your fingers. Works like.

Finish wallpaper.

P.S. At work - ashamed to appear: all the fingers are cut and even in glue everything. Just PPV

Sexual concerns.

I put all

Again LM carpet. Well, just their philosophy of "budget", and simplicity.

"Fashioned" entry in the "dressing room»

"Canopy" door. I will not bother gimor, but he was present "in full" for this crap to earn as much as necessary (began to move - put forward, in the sense of gliding along the guides) was spent not a little nerves, money, effort, sweat and ... mats

Door finish.

+ Switch (still the bastard just because ... bastard)
+ Baseboards

"Wedding" laminate "floor" room.

One of the simple austere. I did not expect that all will go smoothly

Last visit to Leroy (damn him) - rack in the dressing room.

Posted in [mergetime] 1385500087 [/ mergetime]
I've finished. (sorry, kosyaknul with the number of in the first post)

By kicking ready easily, because the post is not the first. And natrahalsya a storage area so that all FSUs

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting