Another chaos!

Wheelchair Alexey Aleshin can meet new, 2014 on the street. Apparently, due to the fact that he decided to plead with "Olympic", which has not organized a place for wheelchair users at the concert Mylene Farmer, because of what Alex was almost killed in a stampede. In early November, "MK" and other newspapers reported this outrageous case, and it looks like the performance Aleshin in the media who do not like it. A few days ago I received a notice of a disabled person ... removed from the queue for housing. And now he has to vacate in two weeks.

3 photos + text

Recall: November 1 Alexey Aleshin went in SC "Olympic" on the long-awaited concert for him Mylene Farmer. But the meeting turned into a beautiful nightmare for him. The promise of a place for people with disabilities were given the VIP guests and wheelchair placed on the floor. As a result, he experienced the hustle and insults those who always ran to his carriage. About this history, and the decision to sue a sports complex for the spoiled concert told many media. So sad sequel.

- At the end of November - says Alexey - I called a staff member of the Department of Social Protection and asked what I have claims to the SC "Olympic"? I started to explain, but it looks like he already knew me all the circumstances of the case. Because almost immediately warned: it is better not to have these claims, or in my life, there can be problems. I thanked him for the information and said that he will decide what to do. And soon the problems really began.

December 2 Aleshin received a letter from the Department of Moscow, in which black and white says that on 25 November he was removed from the waiting list for a specialized housing due to the fact that the grounds have ceased to exist. "Transgressed the base" - that means Aleshin has ceased to be disabled or left Moscow ...

The fact is that since 2006 Alexey Aleshin took the turn for specialized housing. In 2008 he was given an apartment under a contract of gratuitous use for up to get a new living space, equipped for disabled persons in wheelchairs. What is in this apartment, he can live while standing in line. The only thing to do necessary - to renew the contract for housing. The term of such extension advancing 4 December.

On this day Alexey Aleshin went to the department of housing policy and housing, hoping to extend the contract for an apartment and deal with the unknown letter of removing it from the queue.

- The extension of the contract I refused, - says Alexey - officially due to the fact that I removed from the queue. Unofficially - because of my relationship with the "Olympic". "Too many public relations", - quotes the official, who spoke with me on this issue. Now, due to the fact that I was removed from the queue and did not renew the contract for existing housing, I ordered two weeks to vacate the apartment. Where? Unknown. Apparently, on the street.

But not going to give up Aleshin. He applied to the Presidential Administration of the Russian Federation, put copies of letters, resolutions, agreements, he told his story. He promised to look into the matter.

- I do not know how long it will take them to the adjudication of my question, but I have something almost no time left. I have to leave the apartment until 18 December. So if I do not help wonder, I will celebrate the New, 2014 on a street in a cardboard box somewhere under the bridge.

The Department of Housing Policy of Moscow to "MK" comments on the case refused. Hopefully, in Moscow there are still forces that can protect the disabled from bureaucratic arbitrariness.

prufhttp: //www.mk.ru/social/article/2013/12/09/956983-invalida-vyiselyayut-iz-mesti.html

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting