Small kitchen renovation

Good time of day, dear YaPovtsy! Allow me to present you my next building - namely the kitchen.
32 photos and letters, quite a bit.
So, first we have:
1. Kitchen 4, 2, 3, 3 m, in particular frame house, with a rough, temporary trim b / y furniture and a stove.
2. Bought a set of kitchen furniture, which already gather like
3. Ordered machinery
4. Hands, some tools and insatiable desire all this finally washed down.
First kitchen was like this:

The furniture was strong, Soviet, and would have lived a long time, but ... umm ... 21 in the yard sort.

Nabigaem and bombs all at zero. Linoleum from pieces

Glamorous pink color at the time of the accident because of the resulting rukozhopiya when tinting zadobal two years vusmert.

AAAA !!! What is he doing ??? 777 !!! Yes, I Strobl drywall and put the wiring. And do not worry, it is the entire surface of the walls of the CAP, and the wire is not combustible, with a good margin over the cross section.

Raspaechnaya box in the corner.

Under power strips are made here such boxes from scraps laminate and chipboard, assembled with screws on glue.

Shpaklyuem Grooves wiring.

Getting subverted the ceiling. In one of my previous posts I did with spotlights, (look through the profile and sundry) and then decided to zabubenit LED ribbon. About it later.

Fasten some piece of iron, it is ugly.

The work is slow, the ceiling 2, 7, jump at my 100 kg of body weight should be accurately (I'm not fat, I'm fluffy, if Cho)

But something emerges.

We get a ribbon. No RSL just bely.

Sticking ribbon on the frame and connect.

Well, of course, test.

Sutured frame plasterboard.

Shpaklyuem, sticking moldings. Oh, it would be just as fast to build, how to throw the pictures on PL ...

Ventkorob make out well. Then it will go through the top of the shelf under the hood.

Shpaklyuem shoals on the walls.

Since there is no other boards until she stands alone ...

We throw the linoleum on the floor and on the wall here is lepim panels.

In parallel, a separate cable is pulled from the 3x4 board through the basement for dishwasher and electric oven.

Lepim wallpaper. A hundred times I regretted not having taken non-woven, with vinyl hemorrhoids to order more.

Well, that's got to furniture. In the field of technology and plumbing connections have some difficulties with the sawing grooves for the pipe.

To pipe joints could be seen and repaired, if anything, do not hide them all, and leave in the amount of shelf.

Funny thing with tentacles - trap under the sink.

We arrange tables, tabletop throws (hard, PPC) and the wall panel. Pre-wall panel in the drill holes for the sockets.

Connect the oven and hob.

Rasklyuchaem sockets, including HF. (two separate bottom)

We hang cabinets, fasten the handle. These pictures are made later, after the NG.

Something like this.

Well, the last. Like everything, you can throw whatever came to hand.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting