Why do windy housewives make a kitchen room and stop cooking?

The kitchen is sacred, no other way. Here, a normal person almost a third of his life passes. How much does it have to do with the kitchen? And meetings, and breakups, and love, and separation. Anyway, which kitchen maybe? But not everything is so simple in the Danish kingdom (this is a saying, if anything).

Editorial "Site" She was stunned when it turned out that some unconscious citizens decided to betray the idea of the kitchen! What a surprise we had when a couple we knew decided to give up the kitchen! We had shock and cognitive dissonance.

Apartment without a kitchen How can I give up the kitchen? When the house is opened, it is a place of worship. gas-pipe with a counter, in some places even a stove is provided. However, our guys were more rational and took a mortgage in a house where everything is on electricity. Why do we need gas if we don’t cook?

That sounds terrible. What do you mean, we're not cooking? What are you gonna do? They say that from a fairly large kitchen, another room is organized, in which you can easily equip a bedroom, and everything else will be in a large one. Of course, it's happening here. short-circuit.

Apartment without a kitchen, think about it. We both work hard and come home late. What the fuck is cooking? Neither he nor I want anything anymore. We eat during the day in the canteens, he is in his, I am in mine - this is inexpensive and food is adequate, good, large companies can afford a good menu for employees.

I want to be alone in the evening, not in the kitchen. If you want to eat, then we use delivery services, because everything can now be ordered. On weekends, we go to a restaurant or delivery. We have experience of living in China. Although they all have kitchens, in most cases they eat in coastal cafes, which there is a sea.

If we develop delivery in the same way as they do, then I do not understand why the kitchen is needed. Any delicacy, tasty, fresh food under the door will bring you a delivery man. Putting my hand on my heart, I do not know how to cook, and my husband does not need it from me. We already have our favorite shops that fully satisfy our tastes.

And we lived in a dormitory together, in the same room, the kitchen and bathroom shared. All right, bathroom, but cooking in the communal kitchen is a little out of my hands. So we had a small microwave, a miniature refrigerator, and an electric kettle to make coffee in the morning. We moved into an apartment and that’s enough!

The only thing I bought is a multi-cooker, it's worth it now. What are you gonna make in it? Just in case. And you know the convenience of what? There's no need to wash dishes. We only mess with cups and there are a couple of bowls to put in the microwave or in the refrigerator. Mine in the bathroom, it takes five minutes. It's disposable.

Where the kitchen, equipped bedroom and wardrobe put. And in the living room we have space for rest and work. The TV is there, the laptops are there! We didn't even do any repairs. The floor was only laid and the walls were painted, the ceiling was gray, so funny! Look, we're doing great, for God's sake!

You can’t argue against such arguments! To be honest, it seems strange only at first glance. Why spend your time in the kitchen when you can solve everything with delivery? Be sure to write in the comments, would you find the strength to abandon the kitchen and make it a new room?

Apartment without kitchen It's real. Suffice it to recall the cramped hostels in which there are so-called kitchen boxes. And nothing, it especially does not bother anyone. And here's an alternative view. Anyway, we like it! Look at this material on how to put the old Khrushchev in order, only now think about the fact that there is an additional room instead of a kitchen!

Tags

See also

New and interesting