Policeman against Tiffany

The last (and only) time taken frequently and indiscriminately find fault cops (in the world - traffic police inspectors). Do not continue like last Sunday had a conversation with one of the worthy representatives of this glorious caste. We went with my wife to take our favorite dochuru holiday home from Moscow, where she spent two weeks with his beloved grandmother and part of my least favorite mother-in.
Uploaded bags in the trunk, Marinka (daughter) in a child seat, in front of his wife, to my right, and mother-in-law and daughter close behind. Let's go home.
Local roads, the lone crew DPS hand with outstretched wand. I brake, stop, slightly open window of the driver's door. Further there is the following dialogue:
 - Captain BrBrDrov, Nskbvssky btln traffic police, your documents.
 - Comrade Captain, and I have not forgotten anything?
 - Are you talking about?
 - And the reason ostanovochki?
Carefully sniffed the air in the cabin, the inspector was disappointed (alcohol vapor is detected), but carefully looking around the cabin (rear windows are not tinted) issued:
 - And you know, comrade driver, if the vehicle is equipped with seat belts, they must be used. And in the rear seat if the passenger is not fastened, it may in the case of an accident, can get all injuries incompatible with life.
I look back room. Fastened daughter, my wife, too, and mother-in-law just collapsed in the backseat. I feel that I have to part with another thousand of the belt (like on the new fines as) say the inspector:
 - And this is actually not the passenger, and my mother-in-law.
 - Ahh ... - smiling policeman answered - well, then Godspeed and be careful on the roads.
The mood has improved. And when the mother-in-law has given back:
 - Well done, traffic cop, all would be well respected ... tesch - mood improved even more.

PySy. It was personal to me last weekend, the picture is not mine ... Something like ...

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting