A few hours before the Olympic Games

It will be 29 photos. And the author's comments.

Please do not break.

Author: http: //ottenki-serogo.livejournal.com/

My first time at the Olympics, and I do not know how such events are usually held. Moreover, I am not interested in sports on TV, and never even watched any of the Games opening ceremony.

I do not a novelty. But like me, no matter how it seemed strange - the majority. This is actually the first Olympics with Twitter and instagramom. Every school applies with terrific speed. Before that, we were not able to follow what is happening inside and online, this game 2014 and surprising. This is not the Olympics television, it's the Olympics of social networks.

2.Itak's start. I thought that during the Olympic Games in the capital will be a heap of flights to Sochi, and even in the Adler just neprotolknutsya from tourists. Arriving the day before the opening, the first surprise - the void. Apparently, all decided to fly today.

3.Tema toilets reserved for Olympic mother. NedoSMI trending. At the airport icon repeated three times.

4. In each hotel of course they are!

5.Moy number in the "South-2." The hotel is not mentioned on the internet, he was handed five days ago.

6.Goryachaya water is transparent, a toilet - mono camera in the shower is not found. But I found an empty mini-bar and this unusual piece

7.Po streets of Moscow bus ride, I feel at home.

8.Krugom familiar faces leading mobile journalists and analysts

9.Moy passport fan refused to work. Within this document, the chip and barcode on the back. Production of the new take just three minutes to pass an Olympic venue.

10.Snachala passport fan tray, then a ticket to the Games

11.Use anywhere in the stands all perfectly clear

12.Nashi fans do not try to look original

13.A that's American. Naturally, icons Olympic

14.Yaponok you have seen in the first photo. Here are their friends

15.Esche one way to watch the games. Pavilions for machines with water took builders.

16.Eto not Swallow

17.Eto Domodedovo Aeroexpress lost, apparently, as well as buses. The inspection carried out at the station very carefully. On palpation of the hood, and even abdomen below the waist. But very well.

18.Sochinskie queue for tickets. Topped more confused in the testimony. Some say from 11 pm are others around them - from eight in the morning. Tickets bought in advance, but you need to take them just at this stage in the delivery center. Photo made at 2pm.

19.Samy the main attraction of the spa town forever! :))))

20.Razvlecheniya from the last century.

21.Politseyskie plead not fotografirovt "objects" type station. It is begging and asking for understanding.

22.Bezdomnyh dogs, thank God, did not ease. They exist in a conventional amount.

23.Cherez hour here will neprotolknutsya. The main entrance to the Olympic Park.

25.S Megafon pavilion beautiful views

26.Mozhno even look through a telescope at the torch

27.Oni did a very cool thing - a giant three-dimensional portraits of tens of thousands of Russian fans

28.Izobrazheniya constantly changing. Everyone could send your face to the Olympic Games, having 3D-scanning. Volume portraits are created using 11,000 telescopic pistons coated with a highly elastic fabric. Each of them can advance to the 2 meters. From a distance it looks very cool. Participants are sent a text message with the time display of the portrait. His I missed the course.

29.Otskanirovatsya possible and straight into the Olympic Hall of Megafon.

So far, all I ran into the other Olympic pavilions and, of course, to the opening.

Source:

Tags

See also

New and interesting